Marty Ward's Recent Activity

1. Marty Ward liked The Doctor's post in the thread So, why the hell would.....

They're both dealers who are trying to abstain from using the drug they sell... Norway Desperately Needs Large Oil Discoveries By...

Jan 16, 2018 at 5:13 PM
  2. Marty Ward replied to the thread Media melts down over Trump's alleged 'S-H' comment.

Yes he is. I can't imagine if he actually said something that mattered and thought he was mis-quoted. He would be more worried about...

Jan 16, 2018 at 12:19 PM
  3. Marty Ward replied to the thread MLK day.

At the time it was happening we saw what the big 3 TV channels showed on the nightly news so it was limited unless you happened to live...

Jan 16, 2018 at 12:17 PM
  4. Marty Ward replied to the thread So, why the hell would.....

we don't. Almost all of Norways oil and gas is used in Europe, you know the place screaming the most about how fossils fuels are going...

Jan 15, 2018 at 10:15 PM
  5. Marty Ward replied to the thread So, why the hell would.....

So now you don't think a country should do what they can to put it and their citizens first? Is it the taking over part that offends...

Jan 15, 2018 at 10:12 PM
  6. Marty Ward replied to the thread So, why the hell would.....

So you wouldn't object to the USA say taking over Norway and using their resources to put us first?

Jan 15, 2018 at 7:34 PM
  7. Marty Ward replied to the thread So, why the hell would.....

No I'm not. I object to them telling me to stop using oil because it will destroy the planet while they sell 1.5 million barrels a day.

Jan 15, 2018 at 7:33 PM
  8. Marty Ward replied to the thread So, why the hell would.....

I am saying if you tell other people not to use the very oil you sell then it's a bit hypocritical. You don't see Saudi Arabia or GB...

Jan 15, 2018 at 5:37 PM
  9. Marty Ward replied to the thread False Alarm in Hawaii.

"It's embarrassing, but again, it's a mistake," said Hawaii Emergency Management Administrator Vern Miyagi, who reported one of his...

Jan 15, 2018 at 4:33 PM
  10. Marty Ward replied to the thread So, why the hell would.....

So you are ok with the sellers not bearing any responsibility? Do drug cartels get the same pass regarding drug addiction? At least...

Jan 15, 2018 at 4:25 PM
  11. Marty Ward replied to the thread So, why the hell would.....

What does oil selling countries have to do with creating clean energy? So you are ok with countries selling oil to fund their society...

Jan 15, 2018 at 3:27 PM
  12. Marty Ward replied to the thread So, why the hell would.....

Attempting to achieve a goal? So drug dealers really don't want people using their product? That's why they sell them?

Jan 15, 2018 at 3:00 AM
  13. Marty Ward replied to the thread So, why the hell would.....

No what I'm saying is that the government of Norway has said it needs to stop being used while they continue to sell it to fund their...

Jan 14, 2018 at 3:22 PM
  14. Marty Ward replied to the thread So, why the hell would.....

Definitely because they probably would have stolen it from Norway! ;)

Jan 14, 2018 at 3:20 PM
  15. Marty Ward replied to the thread So, why the hell would.....

Do you blame the drug user or the drug supplier for the problems caused by drugs?

Jan 14, 2018 at 2:42 AM