Recent content by Martin

1. M

156 Broken Bamboo SSR 2 question

Hi guys, Does the CVP effect happen if Japs loose 2 CVP's in turn 1 and 2 CVP's in turn 2 OR does it have to happen in the same game turn? Thanks Martin
  2. M

Opponent for SM4 Raff's dilemma

Hi m. Sorry, I alread Hi maurizio. Sorry, I already got a game going. Yours martin
  3. M

Opponent for SM4 Raff's dilemma

Hi guys, Anyone up for a VASL PbEM game? I would like to attack as American. It’s 6/3 pro US on ROAR, so perhaps the American balance should be used depending on the difference in out experience levels :-) I’m looking for an experienced opponent who can send at least 7-8 logs per week :-)...
  4. M

PbEM opponent wanted: SF3 The Grim Reaper’s Lair

I found an opponent :-)
  5. M

PbEM opponent wanted: SF3 The Grim Reaper’s Lair

Hi guys, Anyone up for a VASL PbEM game of SF3 ”The Grim Reaper’s Lair” from the Manila module? I would like to attack as American. It’s 8/3 pro Jap on ROAR, so perhaps the American balance should be used. I’m looking for an experienced opponent who can send at least five logs per week, as...
  6. M

Manila questions

SF14 "The price of postage" setup question: Can Japanese setup IN the victory building or only around it? I am confused by the wording "set up within 4 hexes of building 2x12". The "Aftermath" also states: "(...) it was surprising the Japanese had placed so few troops within the post office"...
  7. M

How to download several VASL boards at once

Thanks for quick reply, but when my friend clicks it is saved permanently. thanks, martin
  8. M

How to download several VASL boards at once

Hi guys How do I download several boards at once? http://vasl.info/boards.htm used to have an option of getting 10 boards in a file at a time... Thanks Martin
  9. M

Balance for R0 "Blood on the Tracks"?

thanks for the input. i did not know this errata, so will go with this changed VC and 4-5 extra squads for Germans. will try, - the Volga is so near... martin
  10. M

Balance for R0 "Blood on the Tracks"?

Hi guys Am about to play RO1 ”Blood on the Tracks” in a few weeks, but ROAR shows German 2/Russian 19. I worry that the scenario card balance of three more German 4-6-8 squads is not enough. What balance would you recommend? Thanks, Martin
  11. M

LOS tool wrong?

Hi Guys First time my LOS Aid Sheet (texas-asl.com) apparently has failed me. The Blind Hex Equation results in no LOS between units although they are both at level 3 (obstacle is hex r4). Calculation: 2*3 (woods on hill) +1 (range 5/5) – 3 (level 3 firer) -3 (level 3 target) = 1 blind hex...
  12. M

Can't "End logfile" VASSAL 6.6.1/VASL 3.4.6

hi again, now I'm always saving to Windows "Desktop", but get this problem 20 % of the time (log can't be saved), so have to begin a new logfile, all over. have any of you changed anything than solved this problem, for instance updated to another VASSAL version? still using 3.4.6 here, hesitant...
  13. M

Rout question (Pine Woods in effect)

Hi guys German player turn in DB106 "Defending the twin villages" and the US player wants to voluntary break the baz half squad in s4. What are the rout options? (Pine Woods in effect, so woods cost 1,5 MF). Thanks Martin, Denmark
  14. M

damn, had same issue with dropbox last night where a logfile ould not be saved to Dropbox. i will stop saving to dropbox directly now and instead save to "desktop" and then copy paste logfile to dropbox. what do you PbEM guys find the easiest way of sharing logfiles (fewest clicks)? saving to...
  15. M

OK, thanks. I've been using Dropbox for about four years for logfiles and first time I've had this problem. Thanks again, will save on local drive initially from now on :-)