Recent content by Martin Mayers

1. Martin Mayers

Do you ever lose your temper while playing ASL?

Shameful????? It's not cheating, or shitting in your opponents lunch mate :)
  2. Martin Mayers

Do you ever lose your temper while playing ASL?

I find that a more extreme position to take than the guy who lost his temper. Some of my best friends in the game, and indeed I myself, have the capacity to lose their temper. It just happens sometimes, game or no. Then ya move on to the next scenario. We talk, some of us in the UK, of the...
  3. Martin Mayers

Lies and more lies..

Brilliant. I'm having that ! It's never surprised, or ceased to amaze me, how many utter crooks, bastards, and deviants, "discover" their religion at some point. And how many use it as a shield.
  4. Martin Mayers

Bounding First Fire Blackpool 2018 - UPDATE:

It will go ahead provided the UK ASL community to support it. Circumstances notwithstanding. Frankly, and plain speaking, if there aren't 40+ people willing to support a tournament which has had lots of time and energy poured into it, will have at least £5-600 worth of tournament prizes and...
  5. Martin Mayers

Lies and more lies..

You did. Therefore it's not a lie. Just saying. Seem to recall you wearing it like a badge of honour in the past. Anyway. I'm intrigued. What religion do I have that I don't admit to as you're so good at mind reading ?
  6. Martin Mayers

Are we in Decline - or Ascent?

If you do more though, it means other people like Georges can do less.....Fess up
  7. Martin Mayers

Correct. Again.
  8. Martin Mayers

If you fly mate you can't preach on climate change (obviously not addressed to you, as you don't fly). Equally, if you drive a 2 litre car you can't preach on climate change. You're an intrinsic part of the problem. With the exception of a very small number of scenarios, there is actually no...
  9. Martin Mayers

Bounding First Fire Blackpool 2018 - UPDATE:

The next major update will be the launch of the website which is shortly about to be complete. At that point I shall confirm more information including a brief resume of the scenarios so you know what you need to bring. All bumping along. A lot of work has been done behind the scenes. Myself in...
  10. Martin Mayers

Lies and more lies..

Someone's been sampling the drugs they've been selling again.....
  11. Martin Mayers

If you want to preach climate activism then you should cease all long haul flights period. You're the problem mate. Sorry to break it to you.
  12. Martin Mayers

I don't always agree with you but this is a very fair point you are making. I always feel like I'm picking on Georges, but unfortunately it's the stuff that comes from his keyboard that prompts it. No-one. NO-ONE who travels by airplane across the world for a hobby, can EVER preach to anyone...
  13. Martin Mayers

Seeking FtF opponents, Leeds/Yorkshire, UK

Yeah I'm in Heywood Andy. North East Manchester so about 30 minutes from Leeds.
  14. Martin Mayers

Rotherham 2.0: Telford. England is not to be taken seriously

Wasting your time trying to have any kind of reasoned, balanced, debate with these people. They are truly bat shit crazy. And in reading this crap time and time again from Melvin especially, it's a good reminder that these weirdos and oddballs really do live amongst us. Yet, it's Melvin's type...
  15. Martin Mayers

Scenario names I'd like to see

A swirling, early war, tank battle between those old tanks with 5MP, across half a dozen boards..... ShittyBittyBangClang