Recent content by Martin Mayers

1. Martin Mayers

Fires in the enemies state

Or that orange shit on his face seeping into his shirt. What does he even do that makes him so orange? Me and wife watching news other night were both running to adjust the colour on the TV.
  2. Martin Mayers

Luciferian kills 12 Christian College Students

Right. That never made it to the BBC.
  3. Martin Mayers

Political Violence

Speaking of scattering like birds I still regularly get down to London. When are we meeting for a game of ASL and a chat ??
  4. Martin Mayers

Luciferian kills 12 Christian College Students

Were they? I thought they were night clubbers and he a USMC veteran with PTSD ?
  5. Martin Mayers

God I'm so confused - Printing boards from VASL....

Thanks for all your help. I think I have worked my shit out. But I will have a look at some of the other solutions to mine, especially that Gimp programme.
  6. Martin Mayers

I couldn't read beyond your first couple of lines mate. I would have had more understanding had it been written in Japanese, Arabic, or Klingon. :)
  7. Martin Mayers

I may have sussed it by way of the oft mentioned "trial and error" resolution lol Who'd have thought, in 2018, that this could be so fucking hard.
  8. Martin Mayers

Bounding First Fire 2018 - Blackpool.

This is possibly the final update prior to the tournament. Copying it here as well as other places just to ensure I've caught as many people as I possibly can. Again, I urge anyone interested to pick up the website as it's now fully developed with bits and bobs being added all the time...
  9. Martin Mayers

Bounding First Fire 2018.....

Thank you for your support on this Toby. I just want to add that Simon Stanihope's been a completely integral part of the whole thing. He designed the website for example, something which is utterly above and beyond my capabilities. Not to mention he's created the 'Minis' and been intrinsic in...
  10. Martin Mayers

I know there are other threads on this subject but they aren't making any sense. I think the question I mean to ask is what size zoom the VASL board needs to be at, prior to being saved as a PNG file, to match a standard ASL hex size? Thanks in advance. If anyone had any REALLY straightforward...
  11. Martin Mayers

Why they hate us

He didn't even wait the statutory two sentences for that one....the insult was in the sentence proclaiming insults. Unbelievable that anyone could be so fucking retarded
  12. Martin Mayers

"I and my brother won't be attending". It is incredible isn't it? My fingers hovered over my keyboard....something along the lines of "you and your brother haven't supported an ASL tournament in 20 fucking years". But I counted to 10 and desisted........oh.....oops
  13. Martin Mayers

Yeah...it's our big sell. Blackpool is just so convenient. And the hotel so nice. Course that hasn't stopped me receiving hate mail from a guy I've never heard off, lives in Wimbourne, saying that he won't be attending another 'Intensive Fire' if it's held up North.....his last attendance in...
  14. Martin Mayers

Hey guys. We're about three weeks from this event. Suffice to say that I, along with my good friend Simon Stanihope, have done the best I think that could conceivably be expected of us, to revive a very much flagging 'main UK tournament' which has seen numbers drop from in the 60s-100s to as...
  15. Martin Mayers

Who is the world's worst ASL player of all time?

I concur. He's utter turd. And a cheating bastard ;)