Recent content by Martin Mayers

1. Martin Mayers

Double One 2020

A shame but inevitable. Good effort. Hope to be back down next year god willing
  2. Martin Mayers

Illuminating Rounds: Episode 15 is out

Barker looks like he's been hit by one in that last episode
  3. Martin Mayers

Uh oh.....Crap......you'll be getting a snowflakey message to for that !!
  4. Martin Mayers

Ramsey....you're such a s--t stirrer :D:D:D Edited to remove profanity.
  5. Martin Mayers

World Cup? - Why hockey is better

No. But the extent to which anyone gives a shit about what you think about stuff probably did.
  6. Martin Mayers

World Cup? - Why hockey is better

Christ. You just catching up on old threads?
  7. Martin Mayers

Forum Changes to Reaction Choices

But not as much as you just did :D:thumbsup:
  8. Martin Mayers

Would you play someone who constantly...

Sorry I'm with Mark. That was a cuntish thing to do.....but in a funny way in truth :)
  9. Martin Mayers

DM website update report #3: The CH Conundrum

It is actually completely staggering isn't it. It's like buying half a dozen pairs of Reeboks which fell apart at the seams a week into owning them and continuing to buy them because you like the colours and they're bound to produce a decent pair one day.
  10. Martin Mayers

DM website update report #3: The CH Conundrum

I will never ever understand why any interaction with CH, whether reviews, summaries, purchases, etc. continued after they started stealing other people's intellectual property and releasing it as their. They should have been 'run out of town' for that. And anyone who buys their newer stuff is...
  11. Martin Mayers

Would you play someone who constantly...

If there are multiple players on your refuse to play list did you ever stop to think there's a common denominator involved ?? :D
  12. Martin Mayers

Flamethrower and Heavy Winds

I'd say there are 3 directions with the wind and 3 against the wind logically speaking. Even more logically if 2 of those 3 directions with the wind are only slight by comparison, they're still more 'with the wind' than if there was no wind.
  13. Martin Mayers

Illuminating Rounds: Episode 5

I absolutely refuse to denigrate his game in any way shape or form (Pegasus Bridge can go hard on the Germans if the Brits get their danders up). But I will venture to say that a Panzer crew's worst nightmare throughout WW2 would have been the news that "ze new Kommandant has arrived and his...
  14. Martin Mayers

Illuminating Rounds: Episode 5

"A Perpetual state of nearly resigning" HAHAHAHAHA Brilliant
  15. Martin Mayers

Bounding Fire Blackpool 19 AAR

The alternative (the only one I can see) is that we don't re-invest the money back into prizes and so forth and just.....pocket the cash ourselves to fund our weekends. I'd be more than happy to do that mate. Or you can keep practising so you can beat Craig/Toby. Remember, David Blackwood got...