Recent content by Martin Mayers

1. Martin Mayers

Who's in charge of vASL ?

Thanks mate. It's a really straightforward thing. I want to run our ASL tournament next month, normally in Blackpool, on VASL and just wanted to drop someone a line out of courtesy to let them know and check that this is OK. I'm sure it will be, but I try to avoid presumtuousness/taking things...
  2. Martin Mayers

Who's in charge of vASL ?

I need to drop them a short line. Can anyone confirm please who I contact?
  3. Martin Mayers

Nano Tape

Museum Gel mate. Dunno if it's available widely.
  4. Martin Mayers

Nano Tape

No. But the best solution is 'museum gel'. It's specific purpose is to stick museum artifacts to the surface/each other without damaging the artifact in any way despite years/hundreds of years of usage.
  5. Martin Mayers

Rain/Mist...

The rules seem to explain the LV that apply for Rain/Heavy rain then go on to say "mist applies". I presume meaning that if it's misty AND raining, that both sets of LV apply in tandem ??
  6. Martin Mayers

"Friendly board edge"...

So, if I have a defender who sets up on a board and an attacker who enters on say H10 purely by way of an example. Does the entire board edge of H10 count as his friendly board edge or just the hex/area that the attacker entered on
  7. Martin Mayers

RE: Bounding Fire Blackpool - 18th-22nd Nov 2020 (CANCELLED - MOVED TO VASL)

Brilliant. Can you PM your email address please Chris just so I'm up to date? I'll add you to my 'list' for direct updates. M
  8. Martin Mayers

Sorry for delayed response Chris. Minis normally run on the Thursday. We may run something on the Wednesday also but if we're keeping things in line with what normally transpires live in Blackpool then Thursday only. However, for those who enter the main tournament, we also organise a 'mini'...
  9. Martin Mayers

Hi Chris. You wish to enter the Minis...sponsored by...YOU :):) Correct. Four players in a group. Random draw. Essentially a semi final then a final. One scenario in the morning one in the afternoon. Trust this helps. M
  10. Martin Mayers

Bounding Fire Blackpool - November 2020

I, not the moderators, asked politely that you not rubbish Blackpool or our venue on a thread specifically aimed at promoting the tournament in Blackpool. I honestly didn't think I was asking too much.
  11. Martin Mayers

Or Jethro Tull... Or The Hollies (Graham Nash). :)
  12. Martin Mayers

Seeking future virtual, VASL tournaments

Hi John. I'll be posting later today about Bounding Fire Blackpool, which effectively now this year will be Bounding Fire Virtual :(
  13. Martin Mayers

Magnus, organise an ASL tournament. Call it Magnus-Fest or whatever. Then come back to me on this. And let me know whether your opinion has changed. I imagine you'd then understand why it is that five separate tournament organisers have reacted negatively to your input on their tournaments...