Recent content by Martin Mayers

1. M

The main tangible result of the summit: the US steps down against N. Korea LMAO

Well, I wouldn't call it a 'concentration camp'. I think that's a bit extreme/an exaggeration
  2. M

You may kindly ask. People don't get put in prison for drunk driving here. But if you're talking about people who commit an imprisonable crime then no, the kids don't get to go to prison with them. But it's really not the same.
  3. M

Plenty of Europeans stood up to those shoving kids in death camps mate. Europe's a pretty big place. And, aren't we talking about 2018 rather than 1944 ?
  4. M

We have plenty of our own (asylum seekers awaiting their case heard/illegal immigrants) to deal with. I'm surprised you are defending these processes. I thought your moral compass was straighter.
  5. M

They haven't been sent to jail though. Surely the comparison is how other countries deal with their asylum seekers going through a process and no, we don't separate families up. We house them securely but together as a family. Even when we were shipping German/Jews off during WW2 to the Isle...
  6. M

There was a woman on my Faceback page yesterday, a Republican Senator in fact, who was talking of the subject and explaining what is going on. And it's sick mate. Absolutely, irretrievably sick. And shameful. There are ways and means of doing stuff like this. One can go down the route of...
  7. M

This G-7 photo says it all about our doofus president

Yup. You couldn't be more right. And a gradual deterioration in the respect we, as a society, hold for other people's lives, and circumstances. It's absolutely no different here in terms of people's driving habits and knife crime. No idea what the solution is personally.
  8. M

I liked your first forum name before you edited it.
  9. M

You'd know Mr Sockpuppet. When's your next change of profile name keyboard warrior ??
  10. M

OK. If you're not interested in reasonable debate you can fuck off.
  11. M

The people who get shot ARE known by someone though right? Because you don't know them, or that they're not your loved ones, doesn't really diminish their death right ?? Do you think you have a problem which needs a solution? Listening to most of the arguments with interest (as I'm one of those...
  12. M

The British European Referendum

Her party's in absolute tatters. She called a snap General Election to try kick the UK Labour Party around and ended up losing her Party's majority. And it's more than likely that at the end of Brexit she'll be so alienated within her own party, and the party so unpopular, that they'll be out of...
  13. M

Ha...I honestly thought you mean ALL capitalised. Got it.
  14. M

Why does Paranonce insist that Marine should always be capitalised, yet never capitalises it himself ?
  15. M

The British European Referendum

I fairness to some on here, it's properly beginning to all unravel now....gulp