Martin Mayers's Recent Activity

1. Martin Mayers replied to the thread Media melts down over Trump's alleged 'S-H' comment.

It doesn't get funnier each time you post it !

Jan 18, 2018 at 12:52 AM
  2. Martin Mayers replied to the thread So, why the hell would.....

Right. So why are you getting your knickers in a twist? They're looking after number one. They're hypocrites of course, but so is...

Jan 18, 2018 at 12:50 AM
  3. Martin Mayers liked bendizoid's post in the thread So, why the hell would.....

It's a function of how cheap the oil is and how hard they slap.

Jan 15, 2018 at 10:08 PM
  4. Martin Mayers replied to the thread So, why the hell would.....

And how much you want the oil.

Jan 15, 2018 at 10:07 PM
  5. Martin Mayers replied to the thread So, why the hell would.....

Ya wouldn't be stupid enough to continue buying if they slapped you in the face mate. Would you ? I know the UK would, but the US...

Jan 15, 2018 at 9:02 PM
  6. Martin Mayers replied to the thread So, why the hell would.....

Well don't fucking buy it then. That's what I do when I object to something. Christ, stop sounding like a snowflake

Jan 15, 2018 at 7:40 PM
  7. Martin Mayers replied to the thread So, why the hell would.....

Good old old Marty...always doing what he can to keep these discussions real.

Jan 15, 2018 at 7:39 PM
  8. Martin Mayers liked bendizoid's post in the thread False Alarm in Hawaii.

Here's Vern's neighbor, [ATTACH] I hope nobody died from this. Trump better knock it off.

image.jpeg Jan 15, 2018 at 7:23 PM
  9. Martin Mayers replied to the thread False Alarm in Hawaii.

Huh... [IMG] [IMG]

Jan 15, 2018 at 7:14 PM
  10. Martin Mayers liked Dave68124's post in the thread False Alarm in Hawaii.

I am sure everyone heard about the mistaken message sent to residents in Hawaii. “BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND TO HAWAII, SEEK...

Jan 15, 2018 at 7:08 PM
  11. Martin Mayers replied to the thread So, why the hell would.....

It is hypocritical. I'm sure they won't lose any sleep over what you and I think when they're all still the happiest people in the...

Jan 15, 2018 at 6:11 PM
  12. Martin Mayers liked bendizoid's post in the thread Media melts down over Trump's alleged 'S-H' comment.

There are all these issues yet here we are in kabuki theater, arguing if somebody said s###hole or not. Turn off your TVs, you are...

Jan 14, 2018 at 6:42 PM
  13. Martin Mayers replied to the thread Media melts down over Trump's alleged 'S-H' comment.

Ironically, the Rochdale case was successfully prosecuted when a newly appointed Chief Prosecutor called Nazir Afzal, a first generation...

Jan 14, 2018 at 5:24 PM
  14. Martin Mayers replied to the thread Media melts down over Trump's alleged 'S-H' comment.

You can only really ever take any kind of meaningful action when someone actually feels like a victim. And the very deep rooted issue in...

Jan 14, 2018 at 5:15 PM