Credit Insurance Broker for large US company

Share This Page

Martin Mayers

Well-Known Member, from Manchester

Martin Mayers was last seen:
Jan 18, 2018 at 12:52 AM
    1. Morbii
      Morbii
      Lol, Martin. I'm not sure I would have agreed with that before, but now knowing my own history with the subject and being brought into it first hand, I'm inclined to agree somewhat.

Oh, and like Dave said, nice work with the banjo :)
    2. Psycho
      Psycho
      Let him have his little "victories." Anyone who claims that he's winning arguments on the net likely isn't. It helps his little ego though. ;)
    3. Dave68124
      Dave68124
      The banjo pic is a classic! Well done.
    4. Morbii
      Morbii
      "When were you in Cleveland ?"

LOL, dude! If I was prone to shitting myself, I probably would have when I read that.

Tried to rep and failed.
    5. trevpr1
      trevpr1
      Good thing you didn't mention anything on a page that others could see eh?
    6. Psycho
      Psycho
      Doggie is another Tater. Evil liberals are ruining this once great country... blah blah blah. :rolleyes:
    7. Psycho
      Psycho
      "he's dropped anchor in poo bay a few times himself"

[IMG]
    8. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Hellfire...can you not just give it a rest"

Why do you hate America? :flag:
    9. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Lost all your games at ASLOK?"

You can't be serious. Tate is a known ASLOk dodger. He constantly finds reasons to not attend or else he would have to face the people he regularly insults on here. In fact, I don't know of a single tournament he has attended. He claims that he will go one day but I doubt it.

It's also said that he isn't as good as he talks (at least not regular scenarios). That might be another reason for his not showing up. ;)
    10. Psycho
      Psycho
      Contemplate this, pervert! :angry:
    11. aiabx
      aiabx
      Tried to rep you and trev, but couldn't. I need to give more rep to idiots so I have it on hand when I need it.
    12. M.Koch
      M.Koch
      Yeah...Heads up...We will meet again...EC 2012 is in sight !!!
    13. trevpr1
      trevpr1
      He's a typical on line bully. The fact that he crawled to the mods when I went for him shows his cowardice. Can dish it out all day but can't take it.

I discovered these things about him some time ago and now he is on my ignore list. He's the only one. He's not worth your time.
    14. M.Koch
      M.Koch
      To bad...This Spanish whipped our asses :(
    15. Psycho
      Psycho
      "The Irony"

Good post! :clap:
    16. n3ddy
      n3ddy
      Sorry about my churlish post earlier, I reacted without all the facts. Apologies!
    17. Psycho
      Psycho
      You should at least try it and when Tate starts telling you he knows better because he lives in the US... BAM! Of course he knows better about all things known (and unknown) to man. :rolleyes:
    18. wrongway149
      wrongway149
      Oh, don't worry not many people really like Tate (or a t least 'Tater' his on-line personna) I just don't take him all that seriously any more. Although I've not met him in person, I hear he is a jolly good fellow to sit across an ASL game from.
    19. Psycho
      Psycho
      Dorosh's book is very good IMO. You can contact him and he'll send you a preview I believe and then you can decide whether or not to buy it.
  • About

Credit Insurance Broker for large US company
    UK
    38...been playing ASL for a long time....absolutely crap at it....sadly

Sex, girlies, music, ASL (not necessarily in order)

Signature

What do we want? Hearing Aids

When do we want them? Hearing Aids