Recent content by Marshal Lannes

1. Marshal Lannes

Space News - Exploration

Official Nasa Photo from Curiosity Rover - Sssssshhh ! This is Above Top Secret - Clearance level - Alphabetty Spaghetti - even the president is in the dark. Just between you and me.....OK............the general population droolers must never know. Ssssshhhh !.....................Keep it...
  2. Marshal Lannes

Laughter Zone

Starry , ..........Staarry Nights..........⭐....... 🌜.......⭐.........................................
  3. Marshal Lannes

Siege of Vienna 1683 - Demo.

Siege of Vienna ( Demo ) Game. Game Turn 26 of 52. This is a bit of a slow burner; the initial 8 to 10 game turns involve moving your Alliance army towards the Turkish positions. Probably a good perusal of what you have at your disposal and getting used to your forces. You tend to be a bit...
  4. Marshal Lannes

Space News - Exploration

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=8076c358d5ff777cJmltdHM9MTcxMTY3MDQwMCZpZ3VpZD0zNTc2ZjRlMC0wMWU0LTZlYmYtMDQ4Yi1lNjZiMDBkYzZmMjkmaW5zaWQ9NTQ4OQ&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=3&fclid=3576f4e0-01e4-6ebf-048b-e66b00dc6f29&psq=ufo+in+india&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZGFpbHltYWlsLmNvLnVrL3NjaWVuY2V0ZWNoL2FydGljbGUtMTMyNDA1N...
  5. Marshal Lannes

Campaign Eckmuhl 1809

Evening in southern Belgium countryside...................................................................................................................🕧. ( Dbl Click to enlarge ). Evening of 15th June 1815. Frasnes. 6.00pm. General Lefevrse- Desnouettes approaches the town of Frasnes...
  6. Marshal Lannes

Hell is coming to breakfast......Granny !...

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=5acb98287109f81fJmltdHM9MTcxMDYzMzYwMCZpZ3VpZD0zNTc2ZjRlMC0wMWU0LTZlYmYtMDQ4Yi1lNjZiMDBkYzZmMjkmaW5zaWQ9NTI0Ng&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=3&fclid=3576f4e0-01e4-6ebf-048b-e66b00dc6f29&psq=new+hadron+collider&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudGhlZ3VhcmRpYW4uY29tL3NjaWVuY2UvMjAyNC9mZWIvMDUvY2...
  7. Marshal Lannes

Pharaoh - Total War

Curiosity killed the cat 🐱- Empire Total War has always passed me by in the franchise and Steam always seem to be having it on sale at a very low price; so, What the hell !. It certainly has a large Campaign area but where it shines is in it's somewhat older school graphics attitude compared...
  8. Marshal Lannes

Campaign Eckmuhl 1809

So - I have learnt that you can only attach 10 files to an individual thread post. Hence the new one. :rolleyes: . After going for some groceries ; I popped into a homeware store and lo and behold ; an exact size dice rolling wooden tray was found- at least that is what I am using it for. I can...
  9. Marshal Lannes

Laughter Zone

If at first you don't succeed ...............Give Up !...:).
  10. Marshal Lannes

Campaign for North Africa Slurp-fest !

Looks like Decision Games will be doing a Third reprinting of this game this year. I wonder whether it will have new box cover art. I have the original which I like , ( small pic ). 👍...
  11. Marshal Lannes

Panzer Campaigns Content

Game Turn 25. I now have a forward tank unit 18 miles from the Axis defenders in Budapest. The Soviet cavalry unit in Patyzi will not be able to hold long and I may as well bypass it. There has been increasing Soviet defence along the lines of advance but very patchy, apart from a lot of Soviet...
  12. Marshal Lannes

Campaign Waterloo Update

The map is big - no doubt about that........ Eleven counter sheets....... Strength points losses at 50-60 men and 15 minute turns and looksee at the Leader counters and feel of it. :) If it's a choice between this and La Bataille's version.............no contest...........the colour of the...
  13. Marshal Lannes

Campaign Waterloo Update

Chipmunk Brainer Alert ! Def Nut 3. 🐿 Apparently this is currently on pre-order and should be released next month. The Battle of Preussisch-Eylau is a grand tactical, battalion level simulation of the battle of Preussisch-Eylau that occurred on February 7th and 8th in 1807 in West Prussia...
  14. Marshal Lannes

Ultimate General - American Revolution

Ultimate General - American Revolution Atmospheric definitely....it seems to be a bit improved from the earlier Civil War title. Definitely a good intro to your specific character history and path to your current status. The way it is done is cute. As for the warfare depiction....the...
  15. Marshal Lannes

Panzer Campaigns Content

Budapest 45 Gold Oh... Oh ! There are 2 Soviet Corps HQ's and 1 Divisional HQ caught with their pants down within a small sector and there is another divisional HQ wandering around with no support further south. This is the Gold edition..............this maybe should have been fixed.....maybe...