Marshal Lannes's latest activity

• Marshal Lannes
    Marshal Lannes replied to the thread Campaign Eckmuhl 1809.
    Battle of Paris Book is winging it's way to me as I speak.....an early Birthday present..........as is; hopefully a Windows 10...
  • Marshal Lannes
    Spending time re-stocking Napoleonic pics..........my Windows 7 computer death wiped out about 40%. It is so easy to get lazy with...
    • monumed.jpg
  • Marshal Lannes
    " Keep it Well..........HO !... HO !.................. HO !......................." 🎄... Clement Clarke Moore (1779 - 1863) wrote the...
    • sleigh.jpg
  • Marshal Lannes
    La Bataille de Preussisch - Eylau 1975 Boardgame. Recently rummaged through my attic stuff and found a copy of Fire and Movement...
    • la-bataille-de-preussisch-eylau-1st_1_958c97866d823d2bcecf4f1b9416942d.jpg
    • aspern essling.png
    • 1806.jpg
    • aspern.jpg
  • Marshal Lannes
    This is soooooo on my buy list.................:). Which is currently about 43 items of interest...... On the morning of 3 July 1815...
    • Paris 1815.jpg
    • imagessssssddddddd.jpg
    • Napoleon_Waterloo_Bellange.jpg
  • Marshal Lannes
    Now at 6 games titles bought....................with a total saving of $60............... " That would buy 2 more games in the sale ...
    • cat.jpg
  • Marshal Lannes
    " I did it again......................I am now up to 5 game titles..........there must be a variant strain of the corona-virus which...
    • creditmanm.jpg
  • Marshal Lannes
    Marshal Lannes replied to the thread Panzer Campaigns Content.
    Panzer Campaigns updates for Bulge 44 Gold and Budapest Gold just came out - new 2d graphics.....get it while it's hot or cold. ❄ They...
    • B3-FP760_BULGE_P_20191205122621.jpg
    • Bulge44Upd.png
  • Marshal Lannes
    If you are struggling to make up your mind which game to buy In the recent JTS sale; this might help a bit. There have been 3 new long...
    • tank.jpg
  • Marshal Lannes
    :love:..............................................................................Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !...👍. We are up to 4...
    • CampaignEylau.jpg
  • Marshal Lannes
    The munching has begun..............another 2 titles under my belt...............definitely getting distracted by the American Civil War...
    • cat.jpg
  • Marshal Lannes
    I was planning to do a play-through/Aar of this battle but a) My main computer committed suicide recently and b) Some guy has...
    • denne1.jpg