Recent content by Marmont

1. M

Peninsular War Scenario --- XIX Century Engine

I've tried re-installing the editor, but the editor still won't run. I don't know what to do. Hence, I cannot do this scenario by myself... I would like to do the 1809-1814 campaign. I would like to see a 2.5km/hex map, because I feel that we won't be doing justice to 19th century warfare...
  2. M

Is it possible to get a 2.5km/hex map of Spain? However, if that is the only available (the 10km/hex one), I am still happy. (just cannot fight the tactical battles in a more detailed fashion...)
  3. M

For real, my editor is kaput. That is why I've posted like several messages on how to fix the problem. I would love nothing more than get my editor working on my new computer, so that I can make some new scenarios!
  4. M

More to come by the way... Oh, Piero, do you want to do a combined project on this one? I can help out w/events and OOB. I just do not and cannot do maps due to my editor not working.
  5. M

Here is the OOB for both sides for the year 1808 (prior to Napoleon's intervention) Source for OOB --- David Gates' Spanish Ulcer.
  6. M

Just would like to know if there is any current project on creating a Peninsular War scenario during the Napoleonic wars. There were a lot of interesting battles and I thought that the sides were pretty even. I would like to start the project except that I cannot get my scenario editor to...
  7. M

XIXth century TOAW - Napoleon's first Italian campaign

Do you need help in starting this scenario? I would love to see a 1796 Italy campaign scenario and I think I have the French and Austrian OOB from some napoleonic books of mine. On a miscellaneous note, has anyone thought of doing a 2.5 km/hex scenario covering the entire Spanish Peninsular...