Recent content by Marko

1. M

House of Cards 1945 - TOAWIII mod

When I messed around with the scenario I just broke them down into battalions, so divided each regiment into 3.
  2. M

House of Cards 1945 - TOAWIII mod

Hi Silvanski, Good job. Have you thought of reducing the Russian artillery regiments into battalions? It has the effect of giving the units a more palatable appearance in terms of combat factors, see the picture below to see what I mean:
  3. M

My apologies

You mean posts that show the US serviceman is in general no better than his Iraqi counterpart. This is what makes me laugh so much with all this torture stuff, once that uniform is on then every one is exactly the same.
  4. M

Sex roles in humans

True, the vast majority of social and biological psychologists do indeed beleive nature and nurture both contribute to gender role. One interesting view is that of evoloutionary psychologists - they concentrate more on mate selection. You know the fat old man with the 18 year old bimbo, well...
  5. M

US hospitality

LOl. And without us you wouldn't be here. By the way the US peak strength during WWII was 12.3 million. The peak strength of the British (& Commonwealth) was 9.1 million. Peak Russian 20 million. Peak Chinese (fighting Japan) 5 million. Did you also know that 9/10 Germans...
  6. M

mr Xandamere

Xandamere has still to reply to one of my turns from 12 months ago when I kicked his arse at El Alamein. Remember that ? Obviously victory was close - but no last turn , no thanks or anything like that, just a sore loser :mad:
  7. M

Last Sex in the City episode

Bigot. Why not brush up on your Hungarian ? Friend. :hush:
  8. M

ORBAT Search

Laughable. Try the Ireland on Fire Scenario for a taster. Ireland vrs the crown, your a funny guy. LOL Amusing though. I have played the Ireland on Fire scenario with some changes, you know the sort nukes, chemical weapons etc. nothing better than nuking dublin and sending your Para's...
  9. M

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?

Didn't you know that the Chinese want to take over the world, them along with the North Koreans and Iranians and up until last week the Libyans. I am of course taking the piss.
  10. M

Christina Aguilera's Grammy Outfit

yeah and she sure rates you....lol. :confused:
  11. M

US hospitality

Oh jesus H Christ...and if it wasn't for Britain there would be no f88king US of A .... muppet. So if wasn't for us you'd be an Indian - native indian that is.
  12. M

US hospitality

The main point is a simple one and should be understandable by most: US hypocrisy. Obviously this hypocrisy is evident in every country in the world today. However, it is the level and intensity of hypocrisy that leaves a sour taste in the mouths of the decent people of this world. So in what...
  13. M

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?

What moon ? the only moon I have ever seen conclusively was the one the US astronauts were pretending to be on when they faked those landings.
  14. M

Christina Aguilera's Grammy Outfit

All irrelavent as she would be bent over a desk anyhow....dirty, dirty girl
  15. M

US hospitality

invasion - the act of invading; the act of an army that invades for conquest or plunder war - the waging of armed conflict against an enemy victory - a successful ending of a struggle or contest; "the general always gets credit for his army's victory"; "the agreement was a triumph for...