Recent content by MarkDV

1. MarkDV

Trench in open ground set up question

Yes it was me SSR means that I HAVE to place the trenches on board regardless of LOS (the only fortifications I get to HIP are mines...)
  2. MarkDV

Trench in open ground set up question

MAKING sure I'm doing this right. I am doing the German setup for BUNKER BUSTING from the recent ONSLAUGHT TO ORSHA 2. I am putting a trench in a open ground hex, and putting a 75L PAK in said same trench in LOS of his set up area BUT NOT placing the gun on board until his setup is done AND...
  3. MarkDV

St Louis ASL Tourney July 24-26, 2020.

So wrong...so very very wrong....
  4. MarkDV

St Louis ASL Tourney July 24-26, 2020.

Jeff DY is NOT making it. But Larry Zoet and I are planning on it Question will there be copies of the scenarios? I would think yes.... See you the 24th Larry and I will probably be leaving the 23rd just so we can be ready to play early on the 24th
  5. MarkDV

DN2: Chasseurs at Yvoir

I am half way thru this one with Jeff DY with me as the Germans. The great taunt I have for him? You have to surrender those wagons. We're going to need them next year in Russia..... I think this is a tough one for the Allied-Belgian player. GET CVP across the river AND blow the bridge...
  6. MarkDV

From BARK YOU DOGS questions

LET me add one more. SO the Germans occupy GROUND LEVEL of the VC bldg. Broken Russian MMCs both in Cellar and 1st level of this hex. DO they die for failure to rout? We said YES
  7. MarkDV

From BARK YOU DOGS questions

OK I THINK we did these right but I will still ask OK ALL 3 levels of the victory bldg are fortified. Germans occupy GROUND level but the Soviets have the cellar and the 1st level. Are the Russians now encircled? We said yes AND...can the Germans throw a DC into the CELLAR location? This...
  8. MarkDV

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Bark you dogs vs. Curtis Brooks. We played it twice and couldn't get the Russians to win. TOUGH for the Russians defense despite all the cool things the Soviet have ie heroes, fortified bldg, Fanatic status THE RAVINE vs. Jeff DY. Ok so my Marines did get a hero. As always. And they lost...
  9. MarkDV

Carrying an assembled 81mm MTR

cifdale, Jeff De Young are you seeing these answers? I was right and...you can say A.4 baby.... A.4
  10. MarkDV

Ihr verdammten Faulpelze! Auf auf! Den Mörser und die Munition auf die Halbkette laden! Los, los! You (group) of damned lazy (not sure)! MOVE MOVE! The mortar and the ammo out of the halftrack unloaded! MOVE MOVE! ' There I used by german minor from college today..again
  11. MarkDV

But it comes out ready to fire, right? AND I don't have to load it in the disassembled form right?
  12. MarkDV

So when it leaves the vehicle ie is unloaded its ready to fire? I think yes
  13. MarkDV

OK let me clarify the question I wanted to load the 81mm NOT disassembled. I say it cost 10pp and then the crew rides along for another 5pp. BUT Jeff said no not what the rules allow Brain fart on my part meant I couldn't find EXACTLY in the rules that told me what it cost to carry that...
  14. MarkDV

Can a US M3 halftrack, with 15pp, carry the following 81mm ASSEMBLED ie ready to come out firing from the track 227 crew We had a old senile grognard moment, Jeff DY and I, and he said I couldn't ie not enough PP for the vehicle. I couldn't prove it from the rules. Life goes on ie A.4 applies
  15. MarkDV

Bitter Ender 2020 is CANCELLED

Good luck. Where in North Carolina is this?