Recent content by MarkDV

1. MarkDV

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Fake news. Didn't happen. ONLY the good things happen my men never get ambushed or surprised Signed friend and opponent with a death wish.
  2. MarkDV

BUSTING THE BOCAGE from the March Madness 2012? Double blind pack. I REALLY like the concept of this. I had NO idea what the Germans had. AS IS, Wayne failed a personal MC when I captured 2 squads, interrogating both. The conscript said NADA but the 447? He told me where a HIP 50L...
  3. MarkDV

Acts of Defiance vs. Brian Wiersma. I was the Soviet and made a game of it but alas, in the end he swamped me.
  4. MarkDV

ASL Films

TAE GUK GI for some hero moments. Not a bad Korean war movie either...ok so it's a little ok A LOT hollywood but meh....it's not a movie otherwise right?
  5. MarkDV

Berliet VUDB

Do yiou have a real picture of it? Looks like a half track for half squads or gun crews....
  6. MarkDV

West Michigan, Grand Rapids area - weekend June 21 - 23 - Face-to-Face

Message me. AL wagner got you for one night I could offer the next.....
  7. MarkDV

AAR 2019 ASL Open

As always a pleasure to play you, win or lose.
  8. MarkDV

ASL Open Updates?

I had a great time as well with luck being my lady...tonight (sorry Frank Sinatra)
  9. MarkDV

Red Factories Tournament, 2019, 31 May - 1-2 June

Man that sounds great....
  10. MarkDV

ASL OPEN Is Less Than 2 Months Away

I am INTENDING to show but it's contingent on Jeff DY being able to attend.
  11. MarkDV

The REMAKE from the Texas people of STREETS OF STALINGRAD. vs. Ben Richardson. We have been playing it over 2 months on 3? 4? Friday nights. WE called it a draw because on the one end of the map-Guards counterattack-I was in the process of taking the victory buildings from the Germans...
  12. MarkDV

Says it all I hoping our next playing I get the hot stripper....
  13. MarkDV

Wayne B, one of my erstwhile opponents, showed me the scenario. I intend to play it with him next time we see each other I DO like variable OB options bummer the Marines couldn't have gotten that but I get why NOT.....
  14. MarkDV

I will keep my eye out for it.
  15. MarkDV

REPLAYED of FISH TO FRY from the Schwerpunkt people LOTS of Marine firepower led to LOTS of whining by Larry Zoet. HOWEVER, he got both Sherman tanks with side shots from the 45LL atgs, and he got a IMMOB shot against a Pershing. Korean mindset is take LOTS of losses but delay and kill just a...