Recent content by Mark

1. M

Music: what are you Listening to now?

just listend to "enter shikari" SYNAW, put the vid on my bebo so ended up listening to it just before and after i put it on :p
  2. M

nothing wrong with some FOB. I was just listening to r kelly's trapped in the closet and the new Eminem singles thing "no regrests" or something like that
  3. M

such a good song. Im listening to basterd pop right now, anything really but am really liking In Da Club (Dsico's Electro mix) for some strange reason just love the backing lol
  4. M

PS Help

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=repairing+corrupt+photoshop+files&spell=1 Anyhelp? How much work was it you done?
  5. M

PS Help

try get someone else to open it and then get them to resave it or something if it works in theres.
  6. M

Heat Pipes for Cooling the PS3

could this not have been posted in one of the places where it was mentioned?
  7. M

world cup thread

2006 FIFA World Cup™ Germany Thread! :up: May as well keep it there :) LOCKED
  8. M

The Academy Is been repeting it a lot over the past week.
  9. M

Stuck With Arther just the stuff on purevolume and myspace the now though intill i can get there EP or old album which isn't looking very likly
  10. M

@RobbHughes - you where right, the topic isn't about what your listening to at that very moment, just what your listening to in general around that time, like you said favourite songs. All it took was a look at the first post to relise that they done about 5+ different songs or bands.
  11. M

do, at first i didnt like it but now that i've listened to it a few times sounds much better. not sure if i would say it was better than there older album though.
  12. M

not from burnout but the single was in it, think it was in SSX aswell.
  13. M

Yellowcard - Lights and Sounds (the album)
  14. M

Confused About Site

maay no one has gave you points, even if you helped them i don't think most know it's there or how to use it or the point in it. who gave you a good comment? ask them if they will click on the scales and see what happens, really we need the person who installed the mod to answer, or someone...
  15. M

Confused About Site

i think it's the scales in the upper right of each persons post.