Recent content by Mark

1. M

New Banner

try getting the GIMP,if you dont want to pay im sure its free, and not 100% cause i dont use it but from what i seen in uni it should do it, its better than paint anyway and still free
  2. M

Le Grapique Competition

laser surgery :D apparently you need to wear patches or something after it so i'll not be able to see lol
  3. M

Le Grapique Competition

mabay but i doubt it sorry, to much work this week and going to be blind at the weekend :p This is my last week though so mabay next week not that you care bradas lol
  4. M

What is your level of artist skill?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROCK ON :p sorry just kiding ye not saying everyone uses them and that they use them all the time, just that some of the sigs show where done useing tuts and not just created with there own idea in there head and there own idea how to do it. Although I do get that now...
  5. M

What is your level of artist skill?

sorry but I feel i have to point out that a lot of people, as far as I know, use tuts and may just edit them a bit at the end to make them look like there own and not a complete copy of the one in the tut. not saying anyone hasnt got talent but a lot of things that do look really good where...
  6. M

Graphics Comp... design my tattoo!!!

sorry wouldnt know, dont tend to look at old men naked :p
  7. M

Graphics Comp... design my tattoo!!!

everyone will always know what pacman is!!!!!! :p also does having a tatoo not stop your hair growing at that bit? plus whos to say he will lose his hair :p
  8. M

Anyone good with Maya???

nah dont have it personally its in uni that im using it
  9. M

Anyone good with Maya???

theres a free learning edition you can download for free if all you want to do is learn it, however you cant produce anything without having a water mark over it and if you save it you cant use it in the real version of Maya if you get it. and you i think you have the idea, rounded like you...
  10. M

Anyone good with Maya???

basically i have a problem, for something for uni i need to make a plane curved but have no idea how to do it and neither does my teacher!! Also on a different subject but just out of intrest anyone good with Lightwave?
  11. M

Music: what are you Listening to now?

just listend to "enter shikari" SYNAW, put the vid on my bebo so ended up listening to it just before and after i put it on :p
  12. M

nothing wrong with some FOB. I was just listening to r kelly's trapped in the closet and the new Eminem singles thing "no regrests" or something like that
  13. M

Starter Digital Paintings

@jim - but an apple is round, unless the light was coming from behind the drawer then you wouldnt see shadow or very low shadow on the apple, and judging by the shadow being cast by the apple then its coming from the left. and as there is no shadow where the twig (if thats what you call it)...
  14. M

Starter Digital Paintings

theres hardly any shadow on the apple but a black solid shadow coming off the apple which isnt right. The skull shadow just isnt write but i dont know how hard the tablet is to use so dont know how hard it is to do shadows and the leaf i think looks good but something not right about it...
  15. M

such a good song. Im listening to basterd pop right now, anything really but am really liking In Da Club (Dsico's Electro mix) for some strange reason just love the backing lol