Recent content by Manilianus

1. Manilianus

Impeachment

Considering this stab in the Kurdish back, I wonder whether or not there is a country on this planet, of which actions' its' citizens do not have to feel ashamed of.
  2. Manilianus

Television: What shows are you currently watching?

"Chernobyl" HBO Miniseries. I think it's strongly based on Svetlana Alexievich's reportage, "Chernobyl prayer". Very dark and apocalyptic. Slow paced and yet intense. Physical and metaphysical, 10 out of 10.
  3. Manilianus

Return of the Manila

Small update - I've just received my second copy of ASL SK 1 - seems though that I didn't check my games thoroughly and I've ended up having two copies! So, my plan is to give one to my friend - I'll try to sink him into the hobby, and we'll have ASL both in my and his house. I'll try to do...
  4. Manilianus

Return of the Manila

Ok, I've buyed ASL SK #1 yesterday, #2 and #3 are fortunately safe and sound in my collection! Now I need some serious info - do You have any ideas as to where from I could buy Krylon 1311 Matte Finish (yup, still in the "spray'em all" group)? The problem I find with buying one is that I live...
  5. Manilianus

Armies of Oblivion

3-5 years or so? I don't remember either. But that doesn't mean I was on par with reissues/new editions at that time - in fact I was far from it.
  6. Manilianus

Armies of Oblivion

Wow... Seems to be, that only my BV, and SK 2-3 modules are still good to go... Goodbye, wealthiness. I need to organize some kind of ASL crowdfunding.
  7. Manilianus

Return of the Manila

Oh oh oh, wait - does it mean that there's new revised edition of Armies of Oblivion? PS I miss those two, too... :<
  8. Manilianus

Return of the Manila

Jesus Christ, I'm drunk, but devastated... It has been a fair lot of releaaes4since my last attend at GS forums... My goal is to buy an MMP product a month, so it'll take a while, considering what You've stayed in terms of new releases... Guys, I've missed You so much. <3 PS Is there any...
  9. Manilianus

Return of the Manila

So, what's happened lately, in last 2-3 years? What significant have I missed? And moreover - where is Psycho? He should attack me with Roethlis' chick the minute I've posted...
  10. Manilianus

Return of the Manila

I did not, though my kit wasn't large before anyway* - which is, I hope, going to change in plus anytime soon! *That's what I've said...
  11. Manilianus

Return of the Manila

I'm different man now! PM me for photos...
  12. Manilianus

Return of the Manila

It's good to be back from Manila! My first objective is to buy again ASL SK#1 - so for now I'm overwatching MMP site.
  13. Manilianus

Return of the Manila

Hello, everyone! I don't know if anyone here remembers me, but if so - I'm the Polish wargamer that went a very long hard road with ASL. I've tried to change The Game - replace it with other boardgames, I've even had some interest in unofficial marriage with miniature wargames. But in the end...
  14. Manilianus

Music: what are you Listening to now?

https://youtu.be/sHQ_aTjXObs IMHO, on of the best rock songs ever made...
  15. Manilianus

Television: What shows are you currently watching?

Have to say that - after the first episode of "Justified" - I'm quite intrigued! I was worried at the beginning that it'll be just another "Texas ranger" series, but people say that after first 4-5 episodes it goes far beyond that, luckily. And season 2 is suppossed to be a blast. Guess that...