Manilianus's latest activity

• Manilianus
    Manilianus replied to the thread Return of the Manila.
    Ok, I've buyed ASL SK #1 yesterday, #2 and #3 are fortunately safe and sound in my collection! Now I need some serious info - do You...
  • Manilianus
    Manilianus reacted to TopT's post in the thread Armies of Oblivion with Like.
    I was usually about 1 year behind on the newer reprints but only because I have all of the originals. I have caught up though but these...
  • Manilianus
    Manilianus replied to the thread Armies of Oblivion.
    3-5 years or so? I don't remember either. But that doesn't mean I was on par with reissues/new editions at that time - in fact I was far...
  • Manilianus
    Manilianus replied to the thread Armies of Oblivion.
    Wow... Seems to be, that only my BV, and SK 2-3 modules are still good to go... Goodbye, wealthiness. I need to organize some kind of...
  • Manilianus
    Oh oh oh, wait - does it mean that there's new revised edition of Armies of Oblivion? PS I miss those two, too... :<
  • Manilianus
    Jesus Christ, I'm drunk, but devastated... It has been a fair lot of releaaes4since my last attend at GS forums... My goal is to buy an...
  • Manilianus
    Manilianus reacted to Paul M. Weir's post in the thread Return of the Manila with Like.
    Psycho has gone to the dark side ... sorry, Facebook where his soul has been trapped by Russian hackers. A few other regulars have eased...
  • Manilianus
    So, what's happened lately, in last 2-3 years? What significant have I missed? And moreover - where is Psycho? He should attack me with...
  • Manilianus
    Manilianus reacted to Justiciar's post in the thread Return of the Manila with Like.
    Grognards never forget who was the first to fight! Welcome back.
  • Manilianus
    Manilianus reacted to Brad M-V's post in the thread Return of the Manila with Like.
    I see what you did there, lol.
  • Manilianus
    I did not, though my kit wasn't large before anyway* - which is, I hope, going to change in plus anytime soon! *That's what I've said...
  • Manilianus
    Manilianus reacted to von Marwitz's post in the thread Return of the Manila with Like.
    Welcome back! Hopefully, you found some wisdom in the utterings aired by some here from time to time and did not sell your kit when you...
  • Manilianus
    Manilianus reacted to dlazov's post in the thread Return of the Manila with Like.
    Just cause he is no longer with us...."That's what she said!"
  • Manilianus
    Manilianus reacted to Paul M. Weir's post in the thread Return of the Manila with Like.
    That may be, but I would advise anybody to be suspicious of any offer of popcorn, it might be 'pork' flavoured. :eek:
  • Manilianus
    I'm different man now! PM me for photos...