Recent content by mangus2000

1. M

Diverse Round 4

Me and Leto finished up our game yesterday, i scored a Minor Defeat which i must say is better than i thought i was gonna get :-) Enjoyed the game but would've lost by a bigger margin if i hadn't got some luck near the end.
  2. M

Diverse Round 4

You'll never win the war though ;-)
  3. M

Diverse Round 1

First turn out, sorry it took so long ;-)
  4. M

Diverse Round 1

I caved in and bought the CM Vista Patches today, so you can throw me on either side though Allies would be a preferred choice. Man! i haven't played CMx1 for sooooo long :-)
  5. M

Perimeter Tournament Screen Shots & Discussion

I wish i had taken the Axis! But thats coz i'm far far to slow on attacks and have given POS time to reinforce and i'm stuck at the edges now:angry:
  6. M

Hi ladies anyone up for an match

Hey there Andre, if your still up for a match drop me a line at mangus2000@google.com. A big thanks to ER for posting on my behalf, my account had gone funny and i became a "registered user" instead of the Forum Commando" i really am :laugh:.
  7. M

Get your easy wins here!

Hey there, I'll take only one game at the moment; see how i get on with that. It will have to be 2054172 who as there is an old old rivalry between me and him and i must take my payment in blood:freak:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll get back to you others when i am through with him:laugh: Wayne i'll...
  8. M

Get your easy wins here!

Hey there everyone, hope you are all doing well. Just thought i would dip my toe back into the CM world and see if i can try and get a small (1000-2000) battle going if there are any takers! If either Boff or ER want to continue the games we had going sooooo long ago i think i still have the...
  9. M

An open challenge to ER Chaser!

They will have to keep an AAR for this one definately:D, should be an intersting game. Why have the defenders got the +10% force advantage over the attakers though?
  10. M

Sand Box AAR #001

Aint that always the way, you spend ages on a great defense and then they bugger it up by doing something you didn't expect:rolleyes: So whens the next Sand box going ahead? they make for good reading.
  11. M

TtT Round 3

Any updates on how the war in Tobruk is going? I still have a keen interest in this Tourny and would greatly appreciate any feed back on the Scenario:D
  12. M

Hey!

Why have you posted this in the AAR section Wayne? Are you having "one of your moments"?:rolleyes:
  13. M

TtT Tournament Round 2!

I was (before i left) scoring it as 6 for a Major Vic, 5 for Tac Vic, 4 Minor etc. Can't remember why i did it this way, i think i was trying to find out how the other tournys were scored and it took to long so chose this method. Sorry if you don't like it but best i could come up with at the time!
  14. M

TtT Round 3

I thought VC had said he was going to play after he he recieved that info? Oh well! If you want we can paly it just so you get your points or we can find a stand in?