Recent content by MajorDad

1. MajorDad

John, I will have sets of the maps to include overlays on Ebay next week. They should be $65...

John, I will have sets of the maps to include overlays on Ebay next week. They should be $65 which includes shipping, if this helps. Keith
  2. MajorDad

KGS2 Their Fate Sealed A-T SET DC question.

You can find Andy Hershey on Discord.
  3. MajorDad

I posted a response from the Designer in the LFT Folder. I hope that helps Keith
  4. MajorDad

Hi John, I know the designer and contacted him since he does not visit this site anymore. Below is his response. State this and these are the designers words: "The designer does not come on this site any more due to current restrictive and ill-considered management policies, and is why many...
  5. MajorDad

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Chuck fully understand your method with The Walking wounded. Our game we only had two squads of walking wounded which did not reflect the exhaustion. This may be specific to our game. I may want to give it another try to see the impact of more walking wounded. I like the idea of the scenario...
  6. MajorDad

The Chinese won. I was the Dutch and retook one of the buildings but could not hold on to the the stone building during my counterattack. For those who are afraid of the dark this is a great scenario to cut your teeth on night rules.
  7. MajorDad

Doug, It seems like mileage will vary. With no smoke, my on board forces were only able to take the first bridge hex having been shot to pieces with multiple down two shots. My turn two reinforcements were only able to gain the second bridge hex and they too were decimated in the process. With...
  8. MajorDad

I just finished playing series of 14 ASL scenarios one which was a play test that I cannot comment on. The first was Take and Hold from DftB. While I enjoyed the scenario it is an uphill climb for the Japanese. If the Japanese do not get smoke move on to something else. A suggested fix would...
  9. MajorDad

What are owners Impressions of From the Cellar 10?

Luis, First let me apologize if I offended you. That was not my intent. Your opinion is valued. Instead of misleading I think a better word would have been "Confusing." I took your description of most the SSRs as being frivolous or over the top chrome. I just wanted to explain there was a...
  10. MajorDad

What are owners Impressions of From the Cellar 10?

Before I respond I need to provide full disclosure. I am the co-designer of FTC10. I feel Luis's descriptions of SSRs are misleading. First of all these scenarios are based on a HASL module. There is a lot of information and pictures of the battle for a Tarawa. One of the SSRs in each...
  11. MajorDad

FT298 "Finishing off the Tailenders" HIP Question

Jason, should have said mines are the exception. Mines can be HIP. Hope you enjoy the scenario. Keith
  12. MajorDad

From The Cellar #10

Here you go. It means initially you cannot "stack" a MMG or HMG in the same hex with another such...it also means you cannot move with a MMG/HMG into a location containing a MMG/HMG....though you could drop possession of said as you moved into said location. The DFE is to keep the Japanese from...
  13. MajorDad

From The Cellar #10

As one of the designers, that is exactly what I did. Downloaded the file to a thumb drive and took it to an office store and had them print it. Worked great. Hope you enjoy the scenarios as much as we did designing them. S/F Keith
  14. MajorDad

A small update & 2 new products

We designed all of the scenarios using the BRT Maps and the extension that is located on the LFT site. Besides the original scenarios in the module, only one other scenario "Drive Along the Beach" from BFP's Blood and Jungle ever used this excellent map. We felt the BRT module deserved more use...