Recent content by MadDog_CDN

1. M

Was this really a police tank?

It helped a lot and I found a decal set with that marking included. Funny thing is Paul I was watching a youtube about Panthers and they stated the same thing you said about the early Ausf A having a similar machine gun portal as the Ausf D, which is funny as the model kits I have looked at...
  2. M

Thank you very much. Great information about the Pz III also.
  3. M

Thank you Paul. That is a Panther Ausf A Early? Or is it late as the head light is different from early, I believe.
  4. M

Well, I am not sure, but from what I found, with my limited research ability, is that this maybe the 4th SS, which I find odd as the tank is on display in a museum in Germany....
  5. M

Whose insignia is that on the front? What unit, or is it generic, or Waffen?
  6. M

OH NO! Pitman's left the ASL forum in a huff...AGAIN!

Rep this man please, twice once for an admission and second for moving the thread, thank you.
  7. M

Amazed this hasn't been moved yet.....
  8. M

Why did this strike me as funny....the sig? :)
  9. M

What happened to the Partisan module...

that Pitman was working on, is it getting closer to completion? Any photos, play test reports?
  10. M

7.5 Fire Group

Hello So I read this rule and tried it again in game. I was corrected as the FG I created was two levels, one on 0 and the other on 1. I read the rules further and if I read them correctly, if they had met the requirements of 23.25 they would have been legal. Is this correct? board...
  11. M

New members introduce yourself here

re-introduction Hello I signed up last year and was just getting into the forums, when I started a new job, suddenly time was on the decline. Some folk's here, Johnny Canuck and others offered to play a game, but my time was always up in the air, between adjusting to a new schedule and...