Recent content by madDdog67

1. madDdog67

What size monitor do you use?

I'm running a 24" on this computer, and I switched out the other 3 on my LAN to 22"s last year. Getting all that desk space back was awesome...so I quickly filled it up with 2 more printers :)
  2. madDdog67

Can anyone beat Ohio State?

Yeah, my two: the Raiders and the Redskins. Sheeshhh....talk about being a masochist.
  3. madDdog67

Wii buyers stoked! Anyone get one tonight?

Well, a lot more folks will be getting Wiis than PS3s over the next 2 weeks, that's for sure. Once Sony's hefty supply of the 15 or so units they actually managed to ship to the US were gone in 1.2 nanoseconds, I guess the 360 or the Wii is the second choice. You might actually be able to...
  4. madDdog67

Combat Commander...Anyone Pre-order it?

I did...they're in the process of charging CCs now, so hopefully the game will be ready to go shortly. I know traditional ASLers will probably hate this game, but it appeals to me on that "it's not as complicated as ASL" level. I've had little success getting any of my friends into ASL...
  5. madDdog67

Wii

If the price is right, I *might* give it a shot. I'm not really into that many of the Nintendo franchises, and the spotty 3rd party support has me a little worried. I notice that MS couldn't help but point out at E3 that you could get a Wii AND a 360 for the alledged price of the PS3.
  6. madDdog67

New members introduce yourself here

Not new to the site, but I don't know that I've posted much (or at all) in this forum. I played the first scenario from SK1 w/ my room mate and another guy last night. All things considered, they took to it fairly well. We played the scenario from both sides, analyzing when/why/what each...
  7. madDdog67

Call of Duty 2

I'm playing the Russian campaign over again...I had inadvertently installed it on the OS's partition, so I moved it. Now, I can't get my saved games to work. Oh well, I wasn't that far into the game anyway. This is a pretty intense game, all things considered, and with the health...