Recent content by macrobo

1. macrobo

Video AAR: S51 - Enter the Young

Hi Gents Thanks for a nice ARR and the style is very cool At the end - can a leader occupy for VC a building in SK? - need an mmc in ASL Is PF harder in SK - in ASL pop them all the time by stepping outside building and no back blast - rolls have to be low but it give lots of more FP Cheers Rob
  2. macrobo

Mark's Latest Funny Comment!! on CH

Hi All I just busted my sides laughing at this one :love: Mark Ps extensive reviews on Desperation Morale are always GEMs as usual but there is always a great quote in the set - but there are always lots and lots of contenders for that best side-splitting quote 🤩 "though it is no easy chore...
  3. macrobo

T-34 The Movie

Hi Paul that Tankers is a Gem of a movie - talk about snake eyes!!!! on every roll Cheers Rob:)
  4. macrobo

T-34 The Movie

Hi All I turned the sound off and dd these You tube set - way cool battle - do all 5 Rob (aka Treadhead) 🤪
  5. macrobo

ASL Civilians!!

Good News = CH Annual 5 covers just that topic as a rule!! (tad more complicated than those words though) Cheers Rob :)
  6. macrobo

Designers' Response to Desperation Morale Review of "Death To Fascism" scenario pack

You are a true Pyro of ASL - I did not know some of those cause flame tricks!!! Rob 😻
  7. macrobo

Designers' Response to Desperation Morale Review of "Death To Fascism" scenario pack

Is That how you win that one!!! Rob :love:
  8. macrobo

Modified Th for CH for Infantry Target

aneil YOU ARE THE MAN - Briefly I understand it again - wish it would stick!!!! Cheers Rob:love:
  9. macrobo

Modified Th for CH for Infantry Target

Hi All Sry to remain dense to the rules - Just never get this straight Does a PzIIIL TH at Russian crew ATG in stone building - rolls a 3 - Basic Th is an 8 at 6 hexes - Modified TH is (gun and ammo) BU +1 - double acquired -2 - but in stone + - is it left out of the CH calculation or is it...
  10. macrobo

AP134

Hi Lorenzo Its board i - playing with Duncan at present VASL PBEM - board i though is having lost of problems on VASL requiring re-loads etc Good Luck - Bocage is a terror - LOS is tough and Germans have a definite advantage Rob :giggle:
  11. macrobo

The Final Two Arab – Israeli War Packs – Lebanon 82 and Fort Lahtzanit

Fort Lahtzanit – Battles for the Bar-Lev Line This historical product is setup just as an add on to the Arab Israeli war series to be the experience of the forts and nests that occurred next to the Suez Canal – so it’s a collection of ISralei defences in the forts or attacks adjacent to the...
  12. macrobo

The Final Two Arab – Israeli War Packs – Lebanon 82 and Fort Lahtzanit

There has been a bit of interest in Arab Israeli stuff so I thought I would complete my detailed RVS of this area to help those who need to know – please if you wish to bag CH – get your own thread Lebanon 82 Consists of 10 pages of Historical blurb and detailed run thru combatants, vehicle...
  13. macrobo

CH Annual 5- A pocket full of goodies – Detailed RV

Dear Yuri No to stand alone - The boards are in the magazine but the QRDC, rules and Vehicle notes - please see this link http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/israel-goes-to-war-a-rv-of-the-ch-products-covering-this-topic.147850/#post-1937095 Its long but it talks about the...
  14. macrobo

The T-54/T-55 Tank.

Hi Honza I just did a small note in the CH sub forum about the CH Annual - when I have set games up solo with these they play as usually a TK number for Israeli of AP 24 (75LL AMX13), 21 AP -28 APDS (105L Centurion and M51) or 20 AP - 25 APDS (84LL Centurion) trying to penetrate 18 with a...
  15. macrobo

CH Annual 5- A pocket full of goodies – Detailed RV

:giggle:The Next 4 Scenarios are additional Arab-Israeli ones (one breaching the peach in 1950 and then 3 to do with the 1956 Suez battles – including a French vs Egyptian) – They all use the 4 new Desert Historical Bds AN 1-4 As a note on the CH Arab Israeli scenarios my overall opinion...