Recent content by macrobo

1. macrobo

Breaking in Human Wave and Banzai - routing before melee - cant find the rule

Hi Mister T your the man!!!! Rob 👍
  2. macrobo

Breaking in Human Wave and Banzai - routing before melee - cant find the rule

Dear All Again - need to highlight this when shown - cant find that rule that allows it Basically on the Banzai - the compulsory final protective fire occurs and breaks the defender as they enter the hex - I was sure you could rout in that rout phase following since you were not locked in...
  3. macrobo

Where oh Where are the scenarios with a dozen plus PzII's

Hi All The latest LC product "Blitzkrieg in the West" has a nice one with 8 PzIIAs - its quite a nice test of the mass of PzII's particulary if you have some left from the campaign game and add them in - can't wait to play it Cheers Rob :)
  4. macrobo

Hi John your a fantastic chap to share that scenario with us - yep ping ping ping!!! would be the theme of a PZII clash alone Cheers Rob 🤩
  5. macrobo

Hi All The Battle of Hannut on Wikipedia was a cool read and I hope one day our ASL designers will do a historical study - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hannut In detail - looks like it would fit the bill based on the order of battle they describe!! The exact numbers of each type...
  6. macrobo

Utah Beach?

Hi mine did get shipped in May Cheers Rob :)
  7. macrobo

Hi Mr Purist I do have Gembloux Gap and yes with the campaign (no monster scenario) you could could purchase 13 PzIIs but that would stop you having something else you would have to go without - It is historical in that after you buy the 5 PzIIIs and the 6 PzIVs - there are not many points...
  8. macrobo

Hi Michael I am not the military historian alas but there is a death of things beyond statements like "The German army used about 1,000 Pz. IIs in each of the invasions of Poland, France, and the Soviet Union " and They would have been of little or no use in a clash with strong British or...
  9. macrobo

I would personally disagree with Shitty! _ Paul May Chime in - PzIIF's have the same frontal armour of the the PzIIIFs - a royal 3 Frontal - moves as fast and puts 8 FP at infantry like a PzIIIF or the Czec tanks So 24 cool little wagons would be lovely to see!! Rob :love:
  10. macrobo

Hi All (and in particular Paul) The unsung hero of the battle of France! THE PANZER II (OFTEN AN "F" MODEL) was stated in a magazine article the other day yet this is not the ASL experience - this comment was stimulated by my getting the new French module and in particular the river crossing...
  11. macrobo

Question of Leader on Top for Fire resolution

Hi All I believe but again struggling to find the rule - that when a stack resolves a random selection - the leader should be placed on top for that roll - am I imagining such a rule? - is it an old rule that was removed? Thank you for your help in advance Cheers Rob :)
  12. macrobo

Captured Tanks

Hi My help I hope is that somewhere in here - I would target Russian ones like COS and OtO http://boundingfire.com/support.html Cheers Rob :)
  13. macrobo

Illuminating Rounds: Episode 24: The Hellenic Expedition

Hi All Can anybody reference the thread that discusses this "secret setup" for Hellenic expedition that makes the game a woof woof 🤣- I am still very curious what all the discussion was about and would like to read the thread Cheers Rob :)
  14. macrobo

MTRs vs AFVs?

Hi All Whats not to like is carrying all that ammo!!!!!!!! :censored: I used to do Mtrs and its a pain! - the trucks never turn up to help :mad: Cheers Rob :)