Recent content by macrobo

1. macrobo

#100 - First Bid

Well it had to happen and They Made it!!! - surviving all the troubles of our modern world they acheived the barrier and they pushed through with style (bad jokes from Dave usually o_O) Dave is bashed to death as Russians in the mega game The First Bid (HASL 7) From Valour of The Guards he...
  2. macrobo

DONATIONS

Hi All My 2 cents is... (or is it more) Put the price up by 10 dollars of products (or whatever is needed) - we buy them and they can cover it I hope that is easier Cheers Rob :)
  3. macrobo

LFT16

Hi All In Australia I have always had a problem with the Le FT site and ordering so normally I just get it from Gamers Armoury (the joy of the postage price!!) - in this case I am getting it directly via Xavier since he is such a good guy! You may be in the same "firewall" boat as me Cheers...
  4. macrobo

Illuminating Rounds?

Hi email Dave at aslscenarioarchive@gmail.com He will catch up Rob :)
  5. macrobo

#99 Hill 621

Another action pack episode! - Martin with a Hair cut plays it a second time to make up for his lost in ancient history!
  6. macrobo

#98 One Story Town

Hi All My 2 cents worth is I never doubted the Ruskies in this one ... Yes Playing Finnish supermen can look hard but very much a boogey man sometimes!! and to see how close all these battles were is an example Also - As I suggested that Flame Tank needs to paint a target on its back in a game...
  7. macrobo

Hot Tigers is HOT to play – Dispatches from The Bunker No 181 a MUST PLAY

As part of CYBER ASL tourney – I Played Mike Johnston a really excellent chap and great player It looked like the Tigers were going to be fabulous but with SIX! Hidden Guns – It was always going to be tough and that you have to clear out every good order unit makes it such a close game –...
  8. macrobo

#97 Sainte-Mere-Eglise CG1 conclusion

Hi All A Journey in the night and a down to the wire finish!!! A Burnout discussion - personally I love ASL and never burned out but just run out of time from LIFE so less happens now so hard to burn out! Toby Tip how to eliminate!! is very clear - "leave no survivors!!!" Cheers Rob :)
  9. macrobo

Merry Christmas One and All

Hi All Woken early by the dog (kids sleep in when in their 20's) The Great Southland is awake and Santa has been May the peace and blessing of Christmas be on you all!! Cheers Rob 🎅
  10. macrobo

ASL Action Pack #11 - 29 Let's Go!

Hi Sgt Played them all - typical Action pack and loved them- here is Mark's RV https://www.desperationmorale.com/products/action-pack-11-29-lets-go/ Cheers Rob :)
  11. macrobo

For the TreadHead - just a pure beautiful watch

Hi All I came across this and really for the treadhead this is just pure ecstacy to watch! Cheers Rob
  12. macrobo

Question on The Building on Red October Map Hall 4 - RO4 - The Martinofen

Hi Gents Thanks - Oh Well onto the next one and lesson learn't (should have remembered but older I get etc etc) Cheers Rob :)
  13. macrobo

Question on The Building on Red October Map Hall 4 - RO4 - The Martinofen

Hi All Bit of a problem in this scenario where the Russians set up in the Hall 4 as the German Juggernaught trys to slam them into dust A few hexes have white squares in the building (N21 and P21 in particular) suggesting a ground level, level 1 and level 2 - yet with a road entering the...
  14. macrobo

On The Table: GhD 6 Pakfront Arras

Hi Scott Thanks for sharing ( I never remember if I have a CH pack but I think I may so I will go digging - unfotrtunately no time to creat VASL boards anymore so probably will have to wait till I retire)- Love that we have a second larger scenario depicting that famous offensive - Other than...
  15. macrobo

Seeing some Old Tanks in OLd Movies - Cromwells and Centurions

Hi All Very OLD movie and terrible plot but hey can't get everything when you watch 50"s movies But 1st 5 mins and last 2-3 mins show cromwells and centurions plowing up sand for those who love watching these things - they seems to have access in those days to lots of surplus stuff Cheers...