Recent content by M.Koch

1. M.Koch

Quotes

What doesn´t kill you... is not trying hard enough! -unknown
  2. M.Koch

GRENADIER´24: ASL Tournament, Germany, CANCELED!

I´m sorry to announce that i have to cancel GRENADIER´24 due to real life reasons (i.e. job 😩). GRENADIER will be back in November 2025... Stay tuned.
  3. M.Koch

Son Injured during Airborne Training

I can feel with him. Had an accident while on excercise two years ago. Broken shoulder, broken elbow, broken wrist and some minor stuff. Had two surgeries, physio for 6 months and following rehab programm. Today i´m recovered for, let´s say, 95%. Life is good. I wish him a speedy recovery!
  4. M.Koch

Was the 30th Infantry Division the best American division of WW2?

Wow... These are wartime patches. Would be interesting to see the (inofficial) patch from your son...
  5. M.Koch

AAR - BFP-67 Coke Hill

What can i say... the Japanese simply were melting away😗🔥
  6. M.Koch

AAR - BFP-67 Coke Hill

The performance of the Frog in our game was incredible... Losing the FT on the first shot makes the scenario very tough
  7. M.Koch

AAR - BFP-67 Coke Hill

Nope, we had a cold one... or two:p
  8. M.Koch

That's the spirit, Ray. You can write ASL history😀
  9. M.Koch

AAR - BFP-67 Coke Hill

One of the best PTO scenarios I have ever played! I can second that.... This was PTO galore, with an unexpected outcome.
  10. M.Koch

My mail to some British and French email adresses has been rejected.... Please check your spam folders.
  11. M.Koch

Note the new date! GRENADIER 2024 is held in October instead of the usual November date. Chek here for further information and updates.
  12. M.Koch

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Charles and Henry don´t like it.... nothing can beat THE harmonica.
  13. M.Koch

How'd your 2023 Year in ASL go?

And we still owe you one, Jim.
  14. M.Koch

How'd your 2023 Year in ASL go?

2023 was not as bad as 2022 played games wise but still very bad compared to former years. My highlight for 2023 still is the return of GRENADIER.