M.Koch's latest activity

• M.Koch
    M.Koch replied to the thread Star Wars ASL.
    Took me several minutes to realize the pic is upside down...thought you were using some kind of imperial font
    • 1614414679755.png
  • M.Koch
    M.Koch reacted to Cpl Uhl's post in the thread Have You Ever (v2) with Like.
    That has to be one of the (many) great things about ASL - it's ability to mirror the ABSURDITY of life. That's something that most games...
  • M.Koch
    M.Koch reacted to Xavier 658's post in the thread Nor'Easter pack II with Like.
    Hi :) Why so? The Aerosans / Aerosledges had been published by LFT well before the release of Hakkaa Päälle for example. MMP has...
  • M.Koch
    M.Koch replied to the thread ASL Bell Tolls.
    I played against him at Scandinavian Open in 2009... I lost the scenario and enjoyed the conversation afterwards. I´m sorry to hear...
  • M.Koch
    M.Koch reacted to Sparafucil3's post in the thread Too Much ASL, not enough space with Like.
    Buy a scanner. I bought this one. If you look, you might find a re-furbished one for a little less. Scan any paper you're reluctant to...
  • M.Koch
    I smell heresy here....
  • M.Koch
    M.Koch replied to the thread Pacific mini series.
    BoB and The Pacific are very good, imo. As Michael mentioned, BoB might have a slight edge over TP because of the characters. Battle...
  • M.Koch
    M.Koch reacted to Honza's post in the thread A rundown of all official HASLs with Like.
    The other day I made a list of all the official HASLs. There are twenty of them. Red Barricades Kampfgruppe Peiper I Kampfgruppe Peiper...
  • M.Koch
    M.Koch replied to the thread A rundown of all official HASLs.
    A historical map IS what makes it HASL....imo.
  • M.Koch
    M.Koch reacted to Cpl Uhl's post in the thread ASL Bell Tolls with Like.
    Had many friendly friendlies with Uwe at Grenadier, and at his home in Berlin. Consumate gentleman, skilled player, gentle soul. Very...
  • M.Koch
    M.Koch reacted to Jacometti's post in the thread ASL Bell Tolls with Like.
    Jean (6+1) Devaux, a lovely grumpy Frenchman with an excellent level of play. Super fast player, great opponent. Attended the very first...
  • M.Koch
    M.Koch reacted to Ganjulama's post in the thread ASL Bell Tolls with Like.
    Darrell died in 2019. It was tragic and unexpected. I think enough time has passed to tell the story and perhaps people can learn some...
  • M.Koch
    M.Koch reacted to Hutch's post in the thread ASL Bell Tolls with Like.
    Derek Spurlock I never met him personally, but conversed with him many times during and after his time at MMP. Playtested SK3 with him...
  • M.Koch
    M.Koch replied to the thread MMP Teasers on FB page.
    Ok, i´m not on FB, but i have extracted this from MMP´s FB site: And from Chas Argent, here's what you'll get in your WO 2021 Bonus...
    • 138474846_1538946799627889_6603568217391546664_o-min.jpg
  • M.Koch
    Some days you eat the bear, and some days the bear eats you. For me it was Kings of the Bollersdorf a couple years against Ron...