Recent content by Luke

1. Luke

WOW!! Clarkson Sig...

How about Sprigner calms down? That would be nice :)
  2. Luke

Joytech Xbox 360 Monitor

OYTECH Europe Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. and leading designer and manufacturer of third party video game accessories, announced today the 9200 Digital LCD Monitor, designed specifically for Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft...
  3. Luke

Xbox 360 faceplate faceoff

Here is a great article comparing the Xbox 360 faceplates from Microsoft, Pelican and DecalGirl. It looks like Pelican loses out. Click here to read the full feature Anyone got experiences to share regarding faceplaces?
  4. Luke

DarkSora's PbP roleplay campaign

I may lend my voice should we need any bizarre animal death sound effects.
  5. Luke

DarkSora's PbP roleplay campaign

Wow, I stay at my girlfriend's for 1 day, and return to find a 20-page thread has taken place! Sounds fun :D
  6. Luke

PSP Launch Day Pics

See this thread http://www.sengo.com/showthread.php?p=41733#post41733
  7. Luke

Who's online

Click on the "whos online" at the bottom. It's a default vBulletin feature, I would have to modify the code to remove it. Easily done, but not worth it really :)
  8. Luke

Hello! *waves*

Good job by death on a stick :cool: Welcome LadyVailen, and have a good time :)
  9. Luke

bling bling is here

Out of interest, how did you manage to get a PSP portal hosted at GameTab? Do you work for them?
  10. Luke

A new member

http://www.meteorwebdesign.com/tags.html
  11. Luke

A new member

Bootaay, I thought you said "Welcome to the Sengo Nightmare" :p It's not that bad is it?!?
  12. Luke

New poster, frequent reader

Welcome skybluechris - thanks for the praise :D Have you got any games yet?
  13. Luke

Whats up!!

What up? Provocative name you have there :p Nice to see a seasoned gamer. See you around buddy :)
  14. Luke

hello sengo

Welcome skratchiechan :) You gotta get a PSP. I just preordered 2. The PSP is amazing as most members of this forum will tell you :p
  15. Luke

/wave to everyone

Welcome - Don't forget the new Delta Pack ;)