Recent content by lluis61

1. lluis61

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Mmmm... We will need system counters "RR Tunnel" for the personnel inside the tunnel...
  2. lluis61

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Just bought: Alea #36, with the usual ASL scenario: "A por ellos, como en Madrid!", a Free French vs Italians scenario
  3. lluis61

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Downloaded the last version of the eASLRB. Olli: Tell me that you have bought a 2 TB external disk to collect all the versions! (by triplicate) :D
  4. lluis61

Just arrived: LCP's The Steelworks, Drive for Saint Lô, and Leibstandarte Pack 5, and Schwerpunkt #22
  5. lluis61

Just arrived: Yankee ASL Nor'easter Pack II; one for me and two for my ASLer friends. From LFT, including a gift for all of us. Thanks, Xavier!
  6. lluis61

Just arrived: Schwerpunkt 19, Rally Point 13, and Rally Point 14.
  7. lluis61

And I preordered 3 (after convincing two friends) ;)
  8. lluis61

Catching up listing my last purchases: March Madness Full Rulebook ASL, Schwerpunkt 18 and 21, Rally Point 11, Quick Six III, Winpak II, Blitzkrieg in the West: Central Campaign, Battleshool 43rd Wessex Division dice, Battleschool The Big Red One and 29, Let's Go! dice, the Electronic ASLRB and...
  9. lluis61

New members introduce yourself here

Welcome! Don't hesitate to ask doubts or tell your ASL experiences. Here there are kind people ready to help
  10. lluis61

Jackson has just posted that Paul Weir has died.

I'm devastated. I met him only here, but he ever was gentlemanly, friendly and always a fountain of knowledge. I'll miss him deeply. My condolences to his family. It's a very sad day for all of us ASLrs
  11. lluis61

Victory Conditions - OB4 Headhunting for Bloody Huns

I've played (and lost) this scenario (with Germans). I didn't see any problem with VC. Germans do it, they win. Don't achieve'em, they lose. And @Perry and @Carln0130 are both right. [Edit] BTW, this scenario is a beauty. Word of a player that lose it and even so, was delighted to play it.
  12. lluis61

BG Counters: The Last

As always, your efforts are awesome! Thank you very much!
  13. lluis61

It is homemade? If not, where to buy?, please
  14. lluis61

Just bought: Best of Friends 2 and ASL Roma 2020