Recent content by lluis61

1. lluis61

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Just arrived, from the good fellas at RitterKrieg: HazMo Scenario Pack 3 City of Steel
  2. lluis61

Just arrived from Lone Canuck: GD Pack 3
  3. lluis61

Hi, Olli! Will be posted at the BGD site?
  4. lluis61

Just arrived from BGD: Covered Scenario pack and Extra #2 and #3 counters.
  5. lluis61

Just arrived: Tyrant's Lair: The Battle of Berlin
  6. lluis61

A bit of a moral dilemma

Well, time to tell my own story: I was yearning to play wargames since I've read a book on it; (15 years old) just, being in a country with sparse importation of foreign books and, of course, no boardgames, was frustrating at the point to write a rulebook by myself (miniatures, of course, the...
  7. lluis61

Should Third Party Producers sell scans of their product rather than paper copies?

The archive has been doing a GREAT service to ASL community, and for free. If it also services PDFs at a reasonable prices for scenario packs of TPP, it's only reasonable that it does not with benefits, but without costing the archive money. Here is a big thanks to you and the people of ASL...
  8. lluis61

Should Third Party Producers sell scans of their product rather than paper copies?

I think that you have two concepts messed here: Your rights as an owner include that, if you had paid for that product, you can do all that is legal with it, and that includes eat those scenarios and keeping them (because that was what you paid). Don't try to imply that to scan scenarios and...
  9. lluis61

Yes, you can. You have paid for the product, so the private use is free for you. You cannot distribute copies to another persons, for free or charging money for it, not even if that money is the printing cost. It's your copy and your personal use is unlimited. Take in account, for instance, that...
  10. lluis61

Pandemic has taught new ways to all of us. Years ago I wrote Dave Mareske at Kansas City ASL asking about buying the last March Madness pack. The kindly answer was polite and appreciated, but the shipping costs were so huge that, to make it fairly expensive, I needed to conjure four ASL'rs...
  11. lluis61

Just received: LFT's From the Cellar Pack 12
  12. lluis61

should a HASL allow ahistorical actions in a CG?

And I could add: If a player feels that an approach to the combat could be a better one that the one that he knows it didn't work historically... Well, in my opinion that is for what ASL stands for. Otherwise, it would be an overextended AAR...
  13. lluis61

should a HASL allow ahistorical actions in a CG?

Every CG is ahistorical from the day 2...
  14. lluis61

The Mules of Mars

Link working here in Spain...
  15. lluis61

Sugarloaf Hill Playtesting Underway!!!

The There are online pages that reduce the weight of your images, allowing to put it in forums, webs, etc., without significative loss of quality. For instance, TinyPNG – Compress WebP, PNG and JPEG images intelligently