Recent content by liuzg150181

1. L

looking for cmbb/ cmak opponents

I still have time for another CMBB game,would you like to PBEM with me?
  2. L

looking for cmbb/ cmak opponents

Hi belisarius11, would like to have a CMBB game with you,just pm me your e-mail will do.
  3. L

Short summary of my virgin MP session against HH......

Taken from my blog entry: "Perhaps almost always, a pc game session against a human player - especially up against a veteran with tactical and strategic cutting-edge - would be much more pulsating and exulting than against the built-in AI which is more often than not of absymal or haphazard...
  4. L

Can anybody find me somebody to… fight?

No.....i didnt....... Why dont you try my other e-mail instead? liuzg150181(at)hotmail(dot)com
  5. L

Have you received my reply to ur e-mail?
  6. L

Ok then,e-mail sent.
  7. L

Uh,i still havent receive any e-mail from you,are you sure you got the right e-mail? My e-mail is liuzg150181(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)sg
  8. L

Nope,didnt send anything from u,could you pls send again?
  9. L

No time no see! Had you forgotten about me?;-)
  10. L

Anyone encountering any dropouts?

Ok thx,should davidr reply again i certainly would play wif both of 'em.:smoke:
  11. L

Anyone encountering any dropouts?

My opponent davidr hasnt been reply to my PBEM nor my PM, would that be considered dropout?
  12. L

Let's gear up...and questions for open discussion

Well,here's my doctrinal answers to your questions: 1.)I prefer entrench and fortify positions behind a river in open terrain 2.) My reply would be a little more complicated,most of the time i start off playing by attack all along the front as recce,along the game i might either choose b) or...
  13. L

How do we Proceed?

Waiting earnestly for the workshop to commence......:yummy:
  14. L

TOAW III New Player Workshop - Enrollment

My apology in advance and for info,my PC broke down yesterday and i had just sent it for repair,most like getting it back around a week or so thus should it commence before completion of my pc my opponent has no choice but to wait.:(
  15. L

Allied Team Members

Wait......what am I suppose to do now?