Recent content by lionelc62

1. lionelc62

VASLeague 2024

It is a good scenario and the map is interesting. Thanks !
  2. lionelc62

VASLeague 2024

We just finished with Sebastian a very good, competitive and close game of Hazmo 38 High Ambition. The scenario is very good and gives a good feeling of the Bocage in Normandy. My German defenders prevailed after a hard fought game. Very good opponent!
  3. lionelc62

Inor ERRATA

You are welcome. i know that the setup for the first scenario is a little complicated (to allow a german breakthrough despite the intial odds). The next scenarios will be easier to setup.
  4. lionelc62

Inor ERRATA

Use the CG3 scenario card, so 3 wagons. They cannot setup south of hexrow 37. See SSR 4, all French units are pinned on GErman first turn to simulate the surprise attack. Lionel
  5. lionelc62

INOR CG3 Initial Scenario Purchase Limits

Yes, you can buy other I8 and I9 RG to set up outside the village and Bois de la Hache. Sorry for the late answer
  6. lionelc62

INOR CG3 Setup Questions

No. Lionel
  7. lionelc62

INOR CG3 Initial Scenario Purchase Limits

You can buy a maximum of one I8 RG and a maximum of one I9 RG. Regards
  8. lionelc62

INOR CG3 Setup Questions

* * Hi 1 / Yes the gun is under tow . 2 / Yes they are all pinned. 3 / The M1 Fortification RG given at start must setup with the group seting up on/south of hexes numbered ≥ 7 and on/east of hexrow R. Regards Lionel
  9. lionelc62

VASLeague 2023

Many Thanks ! Looking forward to VASL league 2024.
  10. lionelc62

Campaign Game lll Question about RESERVE

Hi, The reserves are here to garrison most of the map and to avoid a breakthrouh in this first scenario while keeping the available forces low. The reserves are activated by the reserve rules (if the Germans are close to them), they cannot move freely on turn 2. Note : As the French (and even...
  11. lionelc62

VASLeague 2023

Thank you for a very enjoyable game Martin. This CC won by my HS was the turning point in this game. Lionel
  12. lionelc62

VASLeague 2023

Two months may be too short for me to complete the rounds. I play from France so finding a good time to play with North americans players (time difference hours) is difficult and takes a lot of time.
  13. lionelc62

Errata question-INOR

The errata is in this LFT folder, it is up to date. Dont hesitate to ask question here or on the French forum (https://forum.cote1664.net/index.php even in english), we will answer asap. Lionel
  14. lionelc62

FT304 - Loosening the noose - set up clarification

Hi Sorry if it is not clear but the dummies can setup anywhere, we should have written "..., in addition = MMC and any number of SW/SMC/? may setup ...". In the northern area you can setup up to 5 MMC ((not SE) + the Hip gun. Lionel
  15. lionelc62

J208 Panzerpioniere

Thanks for the report !