Recent content by leadfoot

1. L

Looking for information about an Artist and his art

Sorry, Michael, I didn't fully read and understand your post. I have taken enough time to understand my next step. Thanks, Lyle
  2. L

Michael, could you let me know where on the site you found this info? I have used the search function and didn't come up with any hits. Thanks
  3. L

Thank you Michael. I will check them out.
  4. L

Today at 6:07 AM Add bookmark #1 I am looking for information about the Artist and his Art work. From the signature it looks like the Artists first name is John. the following initials are S and O followed by the Roman numeral VIII. The Artist's signature in the art work looks like "JVIII"...
  5. L

Looking for information on an Artist and his Art

I did try it a couple of weeks ago and then retried it as you mentioned it. initially the search only comes up with monochrome as a result. Farther down the page, however, was similar images. I looked through 500 or so images with no luck. The style of art work is Pointillism, using dots to...
  6. L

Looking for information on an Artist and his Art

I am looking for information about the Artist and his Art work. From the signature it looks like the Artists first name is John. the following initials are S and O followed by the Roman numeral VIII. The Artist's signature in the art work looks like "JVIII". I am have a couple of prints up...