Recent content by Lawrence3106

1. Lawrence3106

How did you get your start into War games?

My first war game was Afrika Corps. I think that I bought it during basic training as I remember playing one of my fellow squad members one evening. Lawrence
  2. Lawrence3106

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

The file was Vasl-Template.exe Also thanks to Paul Weir for the hint in Norton. I think that I was able to restore and exclude it. Lawrence
  3. Lawrence3106

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

Norton flags it and deletes it as it is being downloaded on my system. Don't even get a chance to tell Norton that it is okay. Lawrence3106
  4. Lawrence3106

Office Fest

Even though I now live out of state I still read them as well. If museumfest occurs when I am visiting Michigan, I will attend.
  5. Lawrence3106

Rather new player looking for week night VASL game (Eastern Time Zone)

David Have you found a game yet. Lawrence
  6. Lawrence3106

random.org dice roller

Got it solved. I still had an old RandomOrg.mdx extension in the folder. thanks Lawrence
  7. Lawrence3106

random.org dice roller

I haven't used VASL in a while, but have downloaded and installed the latest versions. I am getting a message that says that it contains code that was not compiled to be Java 5 compliant. Did I do something wrong in my installation. After acknowledging the error message and selecting a board it...
  8. Lawrence3106

What's the deal with the Emporium?

For me I had asked a question of a poster on the sell market a couple of years ago and was contacted by some one locally (not the person posting) that had his kit for sale. Not being able to see info like that will hurt as you can't tell what was posted after the OP. I was going to put some...