Recent content by Larry

1. Larry

Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

If you play ASL, you are probably at least a little OCD.
  2. Larry

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

This is a great add-on to the VASL experience ... the ASL experience.
  3. Larry

Did we do this correctly?

?? are units per the index and A12.1 and 12.11. Option two is the best solution.
  4. Larry

A2.4 and B.1 terrain movement costs

Bypassing jungle through bamboo ... that's a tough gig. Entry of jungle through bamboo, tougher. I have always played it the same, that the hex is jungle and that the spillover is aesthetic, disallows VBM but does not create an entry problem.
  5. Larry

A2.4 and B.1 terrain movement costs

And if PTO is in effect and instead of brush encroaching on the woods, it is bamboo?
  6. Larry

SPW 251 AAMG

The wiki suggests 15,000 Sd.Kfz. 251 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sd.Kfz._251 and 6,600 Sd.Kfz. 250 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sd.Kfz._250 Are those numbers inaccurate?
  7. Larry

TPBF vs Berserker from an AFV

C5.51 does not address guns or CMG. C5.5 does. But the same mechanic applies.
  8. Larry

SPW 251 AAMG

The SPW 251/1 and /16 do not. The SPW 251/sMG, /12, /10, /22 do.
  9. Larry

Spray Fire question

I know I will eventually drown from going deeper into the abyss: Higher alpha-numeric etc. The IFE and MG may FG and must to firegroup at the same target under D3.5. I want to use C8.31 for my IFE-capable weapon after firing a vehicular mounted MG, hoping to leverage my number of attacks...
  10. Larry

Spray Fire question

An AC with TH/IFE capacity also armed with MG. The AFV fires the MG to no effect. The AFV cannot fire IFE because it could have formed a FG with the MG. Can it fire the MA with a TH even though it had the option of using IFE?
  11. Larry

Spray Fire question

If the MMG is spray firing and the unit pulling the trigger cannot spray fire, then they cannot FG together, => Perry sez to expect clarification. Based on the PS, not sure that A7.55 provides a complete answer.
  12. Larry

Spray Fire question

Based on the PS, If the MMG wants to spray fire at the two locations, it cannot FG with either squad. Could the MMG take a 4-1 spray fire and then the squads fire at either or both locations depending on the outcome ... since they cannot FG with the MMG and therefore can fire separately...
  13. Larry

Spray Fire question

Take the 12-1 first and then fire MMG at the other location for 8-0.
  14. Larry

C2.2401 American vehicle Note R

Was the frown part of the original response?
  15. Larry

Rout destinations and Minefield

We agree. The broken unit ignores P8 because of the known minefield. Are T9 and T10 both 4 MF away or is T9 3 MF away through an illegal rout path. I think they are both 4 MF away. I am not sure what you think about question #2 in the rout decision tree.