Larry's latest activity

• Larry
    Larry replied to the thread Deployment and leader concealment.
    The presence language makes the leader sound passive. The second sentence resolves the ambiguity: That makes it clear that the leader...
  • Larry
    Larry reacted to Ganjulama's post in the thread Decision on WO2021? with Like.
    No way that happens in USA. HIPAA precludes this. Disclosure would be voluntary.
  • Larry
    Larry replied to the thread Gap in Wall and LOS.
    That rule applies to bocage: B9.5 All rules pertaining to walls [EXC: HEAT NA (C8.31)] are applicable to bocage except as modified below.
  • Larry
    Larry replied to the thread Gap in Wall and LOS.
    B9.3 - If the LOS crosses the wall/hedge hexside through a road depiction (such as 6W9-X9) the wall/hedge TEM can only apply if the...
  • Larry
    Larry replied to the thread Decision on WO2021?.
    An MD that I know states that her information suggests that there are four iterations/mutations of the virus floating around. The...
  • Larry
    Larry replied to the thread Decision on WO2021?.
    In my discussions with federal administrative law judges, I am struck by the observation that a suggestion of in-person hearings in July...
  • Larry
    Larry replied to the thread Winter Offensive 2021 Canceled.
    I suggest an online fundraiser for the WW2 foundation or whatever other charity MMP chooses to support.
  • Larry
    Larry replied to the thread D5.341 Recalled AFV and VP.
    D5.341 ... Recall eliminates any Armor Leader present in that AFV. A26.211 ... A leader (including armor leader) is worth one VP plus...
  • Larry
    Larry replied to the thread What is the RESULT?.
    routing to U6 takes interdiction and unless pinned must continue to rout, in OG and normal range to P6. He has no rout options that do...
  • Larry
    Larry replied to the thread Armored Assault.
    Could have declared CX or could have used road bonus is not enough ... did declare CX or did use road bonus ... D9.31: The Infantry...
  • Larry
    Larry reacted to SFiedler's post in the thread KV2 turret with Like.
    check out at 3:21 and beyond
  • Larry
    You quoted the B31.11 language that dashing along or across a narrow street is NA. If you opponent is correct, what does that sentence...
  • Larry
    Larry replied to the thread Foxholes in a Storage Tank hex?.
    Any terrain except ... just don't leave the foxhole with the location encircled.
  • Larry
    Larry replied to the thread Woods-Road LOS question.
    Imagine no woods in L2. There are woods in K3. They block LOS down the hex grain from G5.
  • Larry
    "back" is probably not the right word but it is the right concept. It gets the additional MF back