Recent content by Larkin

1. L

January 2005 Dispatches/Top 10 War Movies

Lance, what's your problem with Enemy at the Gates?
  2. L

EA-ICS-AL1: Europe Aflame Interactive Combat Story: Allied Episode I

Gah! We need to deploy the tank division from England to the ainland. We need to use at least a regiment of tanks! They will provide valuble moral support to the French. We must stand together!
  3. L

Are there any more topics for discussion? There is an aful lot of chatter on the Axis network, and I'm getting worried that they might catch us with our pants down.
  4. L

Or maybe some border raids using commandos. Either way, we definitly need to throw a spanner in ol' Jerries works. Just let's not do anything to quickly. We don't want to elevate the war before the French are prepared.
  5. L

Thank you. Yes, Churchill is just the type of leader we need now. Oh, and don't worry about the French, I'll either whip them into shape, or I'll defend them with the BEF. Either way, we'll be safe. However, what will we do if the jerries wait until 1945? Will they surprass our production...
  6. L

Agh! This just came to me! We need to get the royal navy to increase plans for stopping U-Boats. Remember how much those blighters tormented us in the last war? If we do not secure the atlantic, then our life line will slowly be strangled!
  7. L

So we should advise Stalin to wait? I'd hate to be the chap who tells him to do so. Ah well, if it saves lives for the upcoming invasion, so be it. In the mean time, do I have assurance of fighter support come the german invasion?
  8. L

What should the Russians do against Finland? I realise that they need to test their troops, but what I would like to know is, is there any reason for the Russians to hold back from completely crushing the Fins?
  9. L

No, Larkin is the name of a sniper in a fictonal series I am quite fond of. It is agreed then, I shall whip up the frogs' armoured units into fighting form. Just make sure that I will have air cover. After all, did you see what the Jerries did with those stukas of theirs? Their tanks...
  10. L

Hey, I thought you were going to be with the Axis?
  11. L

Will there be any way that we can decide on what to arm our troops with? We need to start researching heavier tanks, as well as more automatic weaponery for the Infantry. Also, we need more mech. inf. See what Germany is doing in Poland? If we had our own fully mechanized force when we go on...
  12. L

Axis and Allies RTS

Pitty us poor fools using Dial Up.
  13. L

The Goriest Game Ever Made

What's the goriest game currently on the market?
  14. L

If you only had one war game...

Warhammer 40K, defenitly. The hobby as a whole is so vast that it has something for everyone.
  15. L

Ranks at ACG

Looks right. Damn, its going to be a long way until that promotion.