1. KYCATS7

Twilight Of The Reich And WO #15 Are Up For Pre-Order

….might be nice for my spotted fire MTRs in RB 👍
  2. KYCATS7

ASLOK Playtesting

I’m in. Russ
  3. KYCATS7

Perfect Game

…..there are better options in the SIP…..they have beer showers in Stark-vegas?? (and yes, I know they are National Champs, but that’s so 2021 😬)
  4. KYCATS7

FTC 11 starts shipping

Definitely put on the “play list“ after reading it. Look forward to getting it on the table! Russ
  5. KYCATS7

First Defensive Fire: LOS

I am the same way. I prefer books to e anythihg…BUT after trying it I was hooked…search function is great and highlighting, then underling in red REAL important stuff has gotten easy for me to do. My only issue is I’m trying to figure out is how to upgrade the latest version without losing my...
  6. KYCATS7

St Louis Tourney 2021

Fear The Zoet!
  7. KYCATS7

"The Void"

It’s the Saints and Soldiers Series “Saints And Soldiers The Void”....another in the series is “Airborne”...I very much liked the original just “Saints And Soldiers “
  8. KYCATS7

ASL in Colorado Springs

?
  9. KYCATS7

Some pertinent news from MMP

Nope, nothing lost.....just my poor attempt at humor?
  10. KYCATS7

Some pertinent news from MMP

...well, there is the pre-order savings, but agree with Mark....nothing free that I’ve heard about ?
  11. KYCATS7

Are You Going to Play a Korean War Scenario at ASLOK 2019?

I will help with that Pete.....
  12. KYCATS7

ASL in Colorado Springs

Looking for FTF in the Colorado Springs area. Pretty flexible schedule. Thx Russ
  13. KYCATS7

Are you sick of Korea already?

.....both can if properly gripped by the husk.....
  14. KYCATS7

Possible (non-ASL) ASLOK opportunity for non-US attendee

It might have been the “thou shalt cleanse thyself in a tub of counters first” requirement. Good to play you this week Mark! Russ