Recent content by Krink

1. K

EF II New Scenario Up-Zelechow Melee

I forgot where is was a week or so ago also. Go to the main page: http://www.strategyzoneonline.com/ And click on downloads on the left menu. Click away from there. I have requested a link to the archive for here in the forum....but no answer as of yet. Cheers, Ray
  2. K

My first pbem game

If I had the memory or the writing skills, I would give it a shot...but since I have neither.... I depend on all you talented members to keep me entertained. :smoke: Well done John. Cheers, Ray
  3. K

New Player

Hey...thats ex-cunuck in my case. :cheeky: Cheers, Ray
  4. K

New Player

I am not familiar with the war in Europe pack, but the patches can be found here. ftp://209.164.73.216/pub/patches/campaign_series/ Just right click on the one you want to "save as". Rising Sun shouldn't need patch if I remember correctly. Maybe Jason Petho can enlighten us if I have...
  5. K

New Player

Welcome aboard Jeremy. There is a seperate forum near the top of the CS forum to post when looking for opponents. You may want to put a post there to get an opponent. My dance card is a little full right now, or I would gladly play a little pbem. As for the tournament....we are in the middle...
  6. K

Orsha to Berlin round 2 turns.

5 more turns to go for Idaho and Kilgore, and we'll be movin into the next round. It may seem to be taking a long time, but we are on schedule. It's just looks this way cause the rest of us finished so early. Hopefully we can start the next round in about a week. Cheers, Ray
  7. K

Places to buy Campaign Series games

Holy cow...they have W@W. A little pricey, but worth paying instead of waitng for it to show up on Ebay. Thanks Aries. Cheers, Ray
  8. K

Assaults and Overruns

I wish I knew the answer. I am playing Boxburg right now against a very fine player, and my advances on every front are stalled because I can't get past some of the bunkers. Artillery has been useless. I surround the bunker and disrupt every unit inside, but by then I have no units left to...
  9. K

Rising Sun

Cool...when or if you decide to play a PBEM game in RS, be sure to drop me a line. I never seem to be able to find an RS opponent. EF and WF are by far most players choice. Cheers, Ray
  10. K

Rising Sun

Welcome to the world of CS. You may find yourself addicted like me once you learn the game. I started with RS also, but I never really got the hang of it until I joined this club, and started getting my butt whipped all over the battlefield. Thats how I learned all the things the manual can't...
  11. K

attention all my opponents

I had a windows crash today, and I lost everything. One of these days I will learn to do backups. But for now, I need all my opponents to send me an email so I can get you back in my address book, and if I owe you a turn, please resend. Cheers, Ray
  12. K

Blowed up real good.

This is a question that I have always wondered. Is there any advantage to beating up a roadway? Will it make your opponent use more strength points to travel on a damaged road? If so, does it work on all terrain, or only on certain types? Cheers, Ray
  13. K

Carrier Rifle Sect.

I agree with Blackcloud. Rear gaurd protection and sentry duties. Spotting is also a nice task they atre capable of. Cheers, Ray
  14. K

Portrait of A Soldier

Yes...thank you Sir.
  15. K

The Manual - PB#2

I don't often look at the CS manual once I learned the game. But I guess A list of new units and functions or improvments and which scenario's they can be found. Maybe a story line for each scenario which to get a little background on the battle. Since there seems to ba alot of problems...