Recent content by korillis

1. korillis

Red Barricades Retained FT/DC 11.6134

You are arguing with different rules - in RB rules I would interpret it, that you can keep only one of the pool of DCs and FTs.
  2. korillis

Ersatz VASLeague 2021

Great - I am looking forward to the next year of Ersatz VASL League. It is always great fun.
  3. korillis

Can vehicular MGs fire in-hex outside of CC against human wave units?

If I have a tank with a usable MG, and the hex of the tank is entered by a human wave unit, can I shoot the MG at him during the movement phase? With TPF? Is it important, whether my CA is in the direction he came from or not?
  4. korillis

Red Barricades - Set up with Pockets

Tanks in Red Factories cannot be used to place a perimeter marker, and that ist the reason, why the tank had to form a Pocket
  5. korillis

Hm, it seems that nobody can enlighten me here. But perhaps it is also because I made a mistake - we are are playing the Red Barricade campaign game from Red Factories, and I am referring also to the rules in Red Factories.
  6. korillis

Questions for Red Barricades Setup: 1. After the first day we have an Isolated Area, which is included by both parameters, and ADJACENT to it a one-hex Pocket, in which one tank of the Germans finished the last day. In the rules for setup of isolated units (O 11.6242) it says: "In an Isolated...
  7. korillis

Red Factories - Question regarding recharging FT/DC

Hi, in rule 11.6134 in the Red Factory rules it says, that FT and DCs are retained if they are removed in the previous scenario without rolling a 11 or 12. Does this mean that DCs, which are used and have not rolled an 11 or 12 for their attack roll can be retained instead of being gone? For FT...
  8. korillis

CONSCRIPTS! 2021: 24th-26th of September; Bad Staffelstein, Germany

And the winner is... Michael Sedlacko It was this time due to short notice a very small tournament with just 4 participants, but Michael beat in the round robin each of the others and won comfortably. Everybody else was placed second with one win and two losses.
  9. korillis

CCV: CONSCRIPTS! Corona VASL-Tournament 2020

The pairings are done according to McMahon system (actually, with no different starting ranks it actually is a Swiss system), that means you can play each round and you will paired in the next round against somebody who has approximately the same number of wins so far. So after the first two...
  10. korillis

Operation Veritable Campaign - "The Milk Factory" - Date 1

Hi, I am the German player in this campaign. At the beginning I had 20 infantry squads, 4 MG crews and four Guns (88LL) against 48 squads, 4 MG crews, 20 Kangaroos, 16 tanks and 6 carriers (three of them Wasps with FT armament). At least I could buy some fortifications, including Wire and...