Recent content by Korbb

1. Korbb

Shellhole and wide city boulevard

A MMC is in a hex with a shellhole on a wide city boulevard location (P5 or U22 on the VotG map for instance). What is the final TEM it is subject to? +1, since B2.3 states that shellhole TEM "is not cumulative with any other possible TEM" . or 0, (both TEM apply : +1 for shellhole and -1...
  2. Korbb

Paddy Fields in a Forgotten War scenario

Chapter G actually ;)
  3. Korbb

Paddy Fields in a Forgotten War scenario

Hello, In a scenario where KW terrain is in effect, all grains become paddy fields (W1.2) and paddy field's hexsides become bank hexides except for walls & hedges. I'm not sure how to interpret this rule... If I draw the bank hexsides in orange, which layout is correct? A or B? A. B.
  4. Korbb

Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

Now that HL 3rd Edition is released, do you know how long it will take to have an update to the eASLRB ?
  5. Korbb

2.6 and 4.63 - Dashing outside of the map

Hello, Is it possible for infantry to dash across a road hex (which is at the edge of the map) to a "virtual location" outside of the map? Example : is it possible to dash from X9 to Z9 ? (hex row Z is non playable and therefore outside of the map).
  6. Korbb

Dice Color in Beyond Valor?

1991 - White (with red dots), White (with black dots), Red, Black.
  7. Korbb

Rising Sun Reprint

If they stick to the plan it could take two or three more years :
  8. Korbb

CdG 2nd Edition - components to play all scenarios...

Yes, norwegians (scenario Triumph Atop Taraldsvikfjell for instance).
  9. Korbb

CdG 2nd Edition - components to play all scenarios...

There will be an overlay bundle this year... meanwhile : https://boardgamegeek.com/image/2355766/croix-de-guerre-asl-module-10
  10. Korbb

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

Boardgamegeek/printer is just a temporary solution : the overlay pack will come soon after CdG.
  11. Korbb

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

Boardgamegeek and good printer will do the trick. I've done it with the overlays from the Action Pack #2 (the most impossible ASL item to find!).
  12. Korbb

How will the Croix de Guerre reprint treat the Free French?

Somewhere between 40 and 50
  13. Korbb

A.P. Fourteen.

Guess what!? I got a fever... and the only prescription is GNARLIER ! :giggle:
  14. Korbb

What is this symbol?

My guess : 40'Frenchs are at one o'clock and two o'clock, Vichy at three o'clock and Free Frenchs at four o'clock (with some SMC at five).