Koestler's latest activity

• Koestler
    Koestler reacted to Binchois's post in the thread Surabaya Slugfest... with Like.
    2. A T-H Hero cannot voluntarily reveal just to prevent a brokie from routing: G14.22 A hidden T-H Hero can lose HIP involuntarily in...
  • Koestler
    I have an AFV with and AAMG and a CMG. An enemy sq is outside the TCA. Can I first fire the AAMG (with +0) and then turn the TCA to fire...
  • Koestler
    Koestler reacted to Fort's post in the thread RF: X-Tag with Like.
    lol...always my question when folks use NAZI's as avatars...especially Waffen-SS NAZI's.
  • Koestler
    Koestler reacted to jrv's post in the thread Red Factories CPP Poll with Like.
    Yes. My point about the SAN is that unlike, say, a TH change, the value of a +1 increase in SAN is the same whether the "before" SAN is...
  • Koestler
    Koestler replied to the thread HiF Perimeter.
    This is the situation (ignore the dashed lines). To my mind, we cannot inlude X12 in the US perimeter without violating the 'no...
    • CGI 2.png
  • Koestler
    Koestler posted the thread HiF Perimeter in Rules & Errata.
    Playing HiF CG I. I have an AFV in a Strategic Location, which is a type C Isolated Area. The AFV successfully escapes. According to...
  • Koestler
    Vic Rosso proved himself to be the better jungle fighter in our playing of FrF 72, the Mubo Decision, banzaiing his reinforcements into...