Recent content by Klaus Fischer

1. K

Looking for photo archives

Jeff, while researching for KC and the Blitzkrieg I searched for French Infantry pics for weeks - in vain, unless you accept French POW pictures. It looks as if they didn't have the time to take pictures (not making a joke here). French armor is no problem, but Guns and Infantry. Here's a nice...
  2. K

What would you Pay ?

Unfortunately no. But I'm very pleased that Steve and Chas understand it is better to have KC out later and ensure the concept is right on from the beginning. We want to avoid any versioning ala PL. Christian and I are very satisfied with the current rules version. Once we have it polished...
  3. K

What would you Pay ?

This is/will be the nice part about KC. Each scenario is sized to be played in about one evening or half-a-day. After each scenario you can pack your notes and charts, put a rubber band around your card decks, and put it aside till your next playing :D No perimeter drawing, no other stuff you...
  4. K

What would you Pay ?

Macca, send me a pm and we talk Klaus
  5. K

What would you Pay ?

Yeah! I'd like to see an Island Hopping campaign for KC! :D Any designers out there? Klaus
  6. K

What would you Pay ?

Jeff, if you have a VASL gaming partner, we can talk :D With the latest results from the playtesting during the Grenadier tourney, we were able to do some more refinement, deleting some chrome, streamlining the in-between phases.....Darwin at it's best ;) Ciao Klaus
  7. K

VASL: Beyond the Beachhead Overlays

Not really :D It comes from being an European and expecting the rest of the world can read roman numbers :rolleyes: OK, this is not a good joke, but pretty true. Klaus
  8. K

VASL: Beyond the Beachhead Overlays

Sorry guys, the VASL files were done by Tom Repetti, who also did the naming. Due to the naming conventions he has to use in VASL and a conversation with Rodney Kinney he named them the way they are named. I was 100% sure (and now stand corrected) that we had the overlay placing note on the...
  9. K

Non-US ASL players loose 8% on scenarios

or a big stick, yes, but then I could feel tempted to rather burn the Buckeyes! than to sell them :devious:
  10. K

Non-US ASL players loose 8% on scenarios

For all the Grenadier attendees: I finally received my HoB shipment :D Which means I'll have some BtB and RbF2 for sale there. I'm also restocked with OtO and BE! (which were sold out last time). So, make sure to bring your check-book to Grenadier :devious: Klaus
  11. K

Scenario Club - November

Yes, it is the corrected truck counter (ZIS), but I missed the mines exception. Klaus
  12. K

ASL Counters

Hi CDT Luppo, I did, it's the http://www.heatofbattle.com/aar.htm But please remember we're talking two different issues here. These counters aren't meant to replace ANYTHING. They are additions, especially for OFS/KC: Thanks Klaus
  13. K

Best Product of the Year Poll?

To be honest, I don't think so. Customers that bought the ASLSK are generally new players, just starting with ASL - and I don't think that these would be voting for either Tigers or Beachhead. Or is my thinking twisted? :confused: Klaus
  14. K

American 1st line MMC Self-rally

Aehm, what units are you looking at? I don't know of ANY US 1st Line unit that has a boxed Morale. Klaus
  15. K

Best Product of the Year Poll?

I like the idea. Let's make sure we don't forget anything. Did Franc Tireur publish anything this year? What about free webstuff? Klaus