Recent content by Kithikor

1. Kithikor

ASL Players Google Map Update

My address has changed from South Haven, MI to Bronson Barnhart North Liberty, IN 46554 Can you please change that?
  2. Kithikor

Adjacent Smoke From Level 1 Building

Could a unit in on level 1 of a building, could they put smoke adjacent to their location, in this case open street ground level, so there buddies can use smoke to enter the building HOPEFULLY unharmed? Thank you in advance. P.S. Still new to ASL and I have not done this, nor have I seen it done.
  3. Kithikor

Like I Really Need Another Game

Hello. I was wondering reviews for Blitzkrieg I, Tigers On The Hunt or is there a better PC game? It doesn't have to be complex like Advanced Squad Leader. Just your thoughts.
  4. Kithikor

Coming Off ASLSK

Thanks. Didn't even think to look up berserk. Sorry I posted in wrong spot.
  5. Kithikor

Coming Off ASLSK

A 8.41 Ex. How is the unit able to enter the hex? Did I miss a rule or not get to it yet? If you tell me the rule number, it'll help to make it stick in my puny gray matter.
  6. Kithikor

What Order

Thank you all! I saw Rising Sun on sale. That's why I was wondering. Since I need 2 others to get the full enjoyment...guess RS is going on back burner for now. Thanks again!
  7. Kithikor

What Order

Hey thanks! Uh...any particular order for Yanks or For King and Country?
  8. Kithikor

What Order

Hello. (Couldn't find a better place to post, sorry) I have never played a WWII game in the Pacific theater. I want to get Rising Sun. I have Beyond Valor. Are there other additions I should get first? Thank you in advance.
  9. Kithikor

Scenarios 17-19

Sorry, I edited what I started to post... I have the ASL Starter Kits.
  10. Kithikor

Scenarios 17-19

I noticed that from scenarios 7-8 and 17-19 are not there. Can someone shed some light on this subject? Thanks in advance.
  11. Kithikor

Thought of the Day

Since chess prepares us for battle... Does this mean Grandmaster Garry Kasparov is a Grandmaster at ASL?
  12. Kithikor

It's Dealing With The Rules

"Here, here! Well spoken, Bruce! "
  13. Kithikor

And these are what exactly?
  14. Kithikor

Sorry, Philippe D. I didn't mean to leave you out. Thank you for your input as well!
  15. Kithikor

Thank for the welcome! Thank you for the info! So, pocket edition, Beyond Valor, binder edition...got it! (That beer was my son's "first" legal beer)