Recent content by kingruff

1. kingruff

Burma 2 AP, tentatively titled: 'Race To Rangoon!', is almost ready. Need Playtesters for one last look.

It is hard to see the lettering in the photo. 20b is on the left of 21a in the post.
  2. kingruff

Best first/early HASLs?

Turnscrew is available in Dispatches From the Bunker (DftB) #44. DftB is one of the better values in ASL and Vic is currently running a sale. See the ASL Emporium and the main ASL page on Gamesquad.
  3. kingruff

Kakazu Ridge HASL Map and Suicide Creek HASL Map now on Wargame Vault

It took a fair bit of research, but I was able to find a portfolio that accommodated my largest HASL map: Operation Watchtower/Edson Ridge at 30” X 42”. I am using the largest size of the Alvin Elegance Portfolio-Black-34” X 42”. I purchased it from Dick Blick in the U.S.
  4. kingruff

Kakazu Ridge HASL Map and Suicide Creek HASL Map now on Wargame Vault

I have the HASL maps laminated at my local FedEx store and store them in an artist’s portfolio.
  5. kingruff

Normandy trip

A series of very good recommendations are noted above. Another stop I enjoyed is the church in Angoville-au-Plain. The story is covered in the book Angels of Mercy by Paul Woodadge (www.ddayhistorian.com). The remains of German strongpoints are also interesting. WN 62 is one and it is...
  6. kingruff

Armies of Oblivion

Very helpful. Thank you.
  7. kingruff

Armies of Oblivion

How extensive were the changes to rebalance the 32 scenarios included in AoO 2018 edition?