Recent content by King Scott

1. King Scott

Products that I'd like to see MMP produce

I would love a KWASL HASL covering Chipyong-Ni. Semper Fi! Scott
  2. King Scott

Reminiscing about ASLOK

If it is the one that I am thinking of, the one where she beats every one? I have seen it a couple of times...very rare screenings... Semper Fi! Scott
  3. King Scott

Forgotten War scenarios

The latest Special Ops magazine has a starter kit scenario in Korea...S91 Ready or Not 23 July 1950...sort of counts. :p:rofl: We need more ChiCom scenarios...a horde more... Semper Fi! Scott
  4. King Scott

IYO What is a " dog " scenario?

Any scenario that I lose more than once is a dog. Any scenario that I lose twice after playing alternate sides is a dirty dog. Semer Fi! Scott
  5. King Scott

Should Third Party Producers sell scans of their product rather than paper copies?

Paper. ...and get out of my yard... ...kids today, with their electronic pdf's... :geek::p:rofl::LOL: Semper Fi! Scott
  6. King Scott

Two Journals in 2022?

Unicorns... Semper Fi! Scott
  7. King Scott

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

You were lucky that it failed its Sighting TC. :p Semper Fi! Scott
  8. King Scott

ASL at WBC

Yes, 4th Marines (aka The China Marines) were deployed on the line on the Bataan peninsula. Scenario date is 23 JAN 1942. Semper Fi! Scott
  9. King Scott

Commissars

Now you've gone too far...what has the poor tiger ever done wrong to have to be associated with the likes of these two? o_O Monty Python Tiger Semer Fi! Scott
  10. King Scott

Commissars

How would you like it if Hitler and Stalin had to fight to the death in a cage match?!?! :mad::unsure:🤣:LOL: Semper Fi! Scott
  11. King Scott

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

No worse than those in the new From the Cellar Pack 12. :p:LOL:🤣:devilish: Come on...it's ASL...you know you want it... :love: Semper Fi! Scott
  12. King Scott

Manila questions

It sounds linke something to include in the mythical next Journal. Semper Fi! Scott
  13. King Scott

Impressions of LCP's "Purple Heart Draw" and "Drive for St. Lo"

I played Drive for St. Lo as the Germans. The terrain is a defenders fantasy, and I was able to knock the wind out of the initial American attack...unfortunately we did not progress to the second date/scenario. Semper Fi! Scott
  14. King Scott

For King and Country or Doomed Battalions

I voted with For King and Country. Obvious over-simplification...One year of potential scenarios in one theatre (Allied Minors) versus six years of potential scenarios in three theatres...the Britts bring the bang for your bucks! Semper Fi! Scott
  15. King Scott

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

I hate that guy in the mirror...he is always mimicking me!!! :p:rofl::LOL: Semper Fi! Scott