Recent content by Khill

1. Khill

Spraying advice from Bill Cirillo

LOL: I did press the ms into taking a Sharpie around the edges of the black ss counters. gives them an extra sinister look
  2. Khill

What was your "moment?"

yes, I think of those crazy random dice events as "fate" in conflict might be use sound tactics but it don't always work I thought you gave up dice throwing
  3. Khill

Nor'easter Cancelation

sad days indeed, the apocalypse is truly upon us. there are no weeping/temper tantrum emojis to add to your post. I will be in the basement loading magazines and counting beans if you need me but to be clear: I love you guys and support your decision. be safe and I'll see you next year
  4. Khill

DINANT

too funny. after all the years of whinging about the French OB, MMP produces an excellent updated and expanded treatment and we still got'a whing: campaign game, Free French counters, map art...
  5. Khill

Really? "Closed due to Political Content"

"hail mary full of grace... our father, who art in heaven...," wait: is this act of contrition offensive?
  6. Khill

Really? "Closed due to Political Content"

wait a minute! no more pinups? OMG, and I thought the Wuhan Cough was bad
  7. Khill

DB136 The Block on the Trail to Hell

I love the PTO and usually bid IJA except vs. Gurkhas or the USMC. usually when I play IJA vs USMC the emperor's men end up shredded by superior firepower but this scenario really give the IJA a fair opportunity to hold'm off. so when the dice gods gave me the IJA I was confident that with a...
  8. Khill

Pleva dice towers

I've seen that thing: pretty sweet action on the dice and quite. but got to work on the aesthetics
  9. Khill

What was your "moment?"

Love At First Sight! I played a lot of Panzer Leader in college but it always left me wanting more. wandered into a local game shop early '90's and saw bright yellow and orange RB, Beyond Valor, and Paratrooper all lined up smartly on a shelf. I looked at the graphics and read the back of the...
  10. Khill

what: DB136 is on the Noreaster play list? why, we had no idea... I think it will be a popular selection
  11. Khill

DB136 The Block on the Trail to Hell is an awesome scenario. Sven and I had a blast playing this one. it is such a great scenario. it is destined to be a Classic we diced for sides and I got the defending IJA vs USMC. played on a relatively small part of board 37, the USMC win by...
  12. Khill

The ASL Book Club

The White Sniper: Simo Hayha (2016) is an quick and interesting read from a Finland Defense Force officer and sniper Tapio Saarelainen. The author spent a lot of time Hayha who remained humble about his exploits his whole life. "I did what I was told to, as well as I could. There would be no...
  13. Khill

DtF2 Blitzkrieg

I took 2 FT, a MMG, and LMG's. I think Ted took 60MTR, 37* (w/crew), 2-3 ATR's, MMG, something like that. French have a lot of ground to cover but I was real surprised that there was nothing on the hill in the center. I expected to see something, even dummies. I thought there had to be...
  14. Khill

Italian OOB

I can buy this kind of argument. there were certainly some fine units fielded but they can be easily be represented by SSR: +1 broken moral
  15. Khill

DASL 34 To The Last Man

I'll come down for a game Vic. every time we have play it has been a blast