Recent content by Khill

1. Khill

BFP-51 Kwajalein Crush Japanese Amphibious Tanks?

very nice work. interesting AFV. did it see much action? love the BMG
  2. Khill

Seeking PTO Playtesters for a Sangshak Project. If interested, please apply within

the one I played was super fun. let us know when and where to find your presentation. looking forward to that for sure
  3. Khill

How to become better at using AFVs in ASL?

even as a burning wreck
  4. Khill

Seeking PTO Playtesters for a Sangshak Project. If interested, please apply within

that is great. would he be willing and/or able to record and post to YouTube or something? I'd like to hear it
  5. Khill

Pacific mini series

yes, I think those are the best episodes too. the Alligator Creek battle in episode one is gripping. Dispatches from the Bunker has some great Alligator Creek scenarios that are fun to play
  6. Khill

that is ok, just imagine: pack counters on elephants! the backside of the counter could be camels...
  7. Khill

Nor'Easter pack II

Hatten is pretty innovative: a pared down, cost effective, compact campaign game, light on SSR's, strong scenarios, and great replay ability. even the map is compact and beautifully rendered in winter white
  8. Khill

Nor'Easter pack II

very excited for this one. my two favorite 3rd party producers
  9. Khill

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

STL3 It Isn't Over is a very fun scenario We had a short window for some ftf action between storms and this was a great choice. Played on two half boards (37 & 62) and five turns, the IJA don't have much time to enter and cross the boards to capture five of the seven huts. Stout OB's, IJA...
  10. Khill

Nominees for unluckiest General of WWII

on "accident"
  11. Khill

fair enough, but it still does not seems that lucky after taking all that smack
  12. Khill

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

AP 131Crickets in Spring was fun. my attacking ss men were able to capture heaps of VC buildings and destroy Russian units for the win. heaps of great ASL action: awesome AFV battle, three Panthers vs six T34 85's. Panthers took out four. one T-34 got a side shot kill on a Panther. a ss...
  13. Khill

do vice admirals count? Shibazaki killed on the first day of Tarawa after famously stating that it would, "take a million men a hundred years" to take the island. USMC did it in 72 hrs :)-
  14. Khill

Armored Trains

can we have both?
  15. Khill

#37: Tired and Unsupported

agree. as Chaz said, "got to play to the end"