Recent content by Khill

1. Khill

Nor'Easter 2024 is 03/14-03/17 in Springfield MA Details within

I'll try to be all ready for you. REALLY looking forward to it. been too long
  2. Khill

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Ted and I played J231 Cooking Up A Storm. It was a really fun scenario. I am a sucker for the historical maps. This scenario played tight, went right down to the end, but my Diggers hung on through a very high casualty scenario. Ted got off a couple good Banzai charges, boys from Oz took the...
  3. Khill

Entry and setup question

Ah yes, I see. Entry hex. Stand corrected
  4. Khill

Entry and setup question

seems so. B3 is =>2 hexes from the edge
  5. Khill

Albany 2023 November 30 to December 3 - All Official Communications

Congratulations Paul! Thank you Steve and Joe. Great tourney, Awesome raffle, Fun opponents
  6. Khill

Tussle in the Tundra 2023 - August 10-13; Manchester NH USA

Congratulations George! One tough opponent, a well deserved win. Tussle was a blast. The point system that made the fifth round count was innovative and kept four 4/1 players in the running for some wood to the end. Great opponents, fun scenarios, good camaraderie . I got to play my first...
  7. Khill

CASLO XXVII in 2023

CASLO was super fun, a great group of guys. Many thanks to Dave for all of his enthusiastic efforts and the CASLO organization for running a great show. Congratulations to Blake, Michael, and Steffen. Awesome opponents, fun scenarios, amazing scotch, great room
  8. Khill

Great points. Super fun. The Russian reinforcements are key for sure. Would play it again as either side We had a blast playing One Story Town. Ted's Russians fell to my Finns. Finns in the northwest pressured the big 2VP building with strong half but sent rest toward the other VC buildings...
  9. Khill

Nor'Easter XXVII March 23-26th 2023

I lost every single game. Losses too painful to recount. Still had fun though
  10. Khill

CASLO XXVII in 2023

I'm all in for Chapter G!
  11. Khill

CASLO XXVII in 2023

me & the mrs are planning on coming. be there Thursday night. will pay cash when we arrive. any Americanos who want to ride over with us: can meet in Augusta or Bangor
  12. Khill

What a Great Time Albany Was... Always fun traveling to tourneys with Ted. Makes the time fly and he made incredible time. All smooth sailing What Great Opponents... Factories & Rails scenario. Always fun playing Ginnard. Bids gave me the attacking Russians with extra squad and a half...
  13. Khill

Albany Tournament December 1st-4th All TD Communications Here

What a great weekend it was! In spite of my record Many thanks to Joe and Steve for putting on a great event. The tribute to Gary was very nice. It would be fitting if Albany could do for Gary as CASLO does for Jim McLeod Congratulations to Paul and Michael! Great group of guys, super fun...
  14. Khill

Exiting Shellholes

good points. sad something as ubiquitous as foxhole on the battlefield are such in our game that they are Rarely employed by players
  15. Khill

Exiting Shellholes

nice "fix" to the foxhole "problem" might be to treat foxholes like shellholes. or at least an interesting grudge SSR ;)