KhandidGamera's latest activity

• KhandidGamera
    KhandidGamera replied to the thread Tourney Scenario Picks.
    Can recommend Let's Dance - lots going on in a small space, ISTR playing down to last turn.
  • KhandidGamera
    KhandidGamera reacted to Tuomo's post in the thread The Irrigation Ditch Poll with Like.
    Huh. Glad I asked the question, because I did not anticipate these results. My main driver was echoed by JR and Robin: Exactly. Roads...
  • KhandidGamera
    KhandidGamera reacted to Chas's post in the thread Onslaught to Orsha with Like.
    Significant progress made on OtO in the last few weeks. -Chapter H in editing process (no small feat just to get it in shape to be...
  • KhandidGamera
    KhandidGamera replied to the thread FT 273 Former Foes.
    I suspect X. in his career travels might have paths to Viet Minh sources even. Be curious to know what French-Vietnamese rapport is like...
  • KhandidGamera
    KhandidGamera replied to the thread FT 273 Former Foes.
    I could see LFT doing a whole issue on Indo Chine'. Not familiar much with Algeria, but another candidate for treatment? Guessing LFT...
  • KhandidGamera
    KhandidGamera reacted to Mike205's post in the thread FT 273 Former Foes with Like.
    Saigon. Shit, I’m still only in Saigon. For this past weekend’s scenario Doug and I decided to play Former Foes, from Franc...
  • KhandidGamera
    KhandidGamera replied to the thread Da Paul Challenge.
    Finnish Patria AMV with Nemo turreted 120mm remote control mortar system. Can do direct and indirect fire, 10 rounds per min. I'm...
  • KhandidGamera
    KhandidGamera replied to the thread TAC7 Trap in Carpiquet.
    Nice review, have to look at this one.
  • KhandidGamera
    KhandidGamera reacted to Roy's post in the thread TAC7 Trap in Carpiquet with Like.
    Finished a game with Pierce Mason playing TAC7 Trap in Carpiquet. Down to the last CC. Check it out at my blog: Cardboard Warrior...