Recent content by Khan-Dam

1. Khan-Dam

Dispatch #53 just transmitted

Hi As usual wonderfull issue A very big thanks to Vic Cheers
  2. Khan-Dam

Clearing The Breskens Pocket with a doubled OOB anybody?

Hi honza it's already done before : http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?resources/vasl-breskins-cg.47/ Cheers
  3. Khan-Dam

Monkey With Typewriters (Past & Present) *WHERE ARE THEY NOW*?

You could find MWT-I to MWT-III on Asl scenario archives on each page you could download them http://www.aslscenarioarchive.com/viewPublisher.php?id=98 Cheers
  4. Khan-Dam

Dispatch #47 transmitted today!

Receive mine this morning Thanks a lot for your work, one more time But like tesgora said : more importantly, IT's you recovering! Cheers
  5. Khan-Dam

SALSA II Help Finish Generation Table

Take a look at http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/updated-finnish-generation-table.149618/post-1963176 as i say in this post i try to put in SALSAII Format Now Cheers
  6. Khan-Dam

Updated Finnish Generation Table

eh hop ! I hope they are not retranscription errors in it I insert the event Table from xenovin at the end of the File to keep homogeinity of presentation I try now to put it in SALSAII Format Cheers Regards from France
  7. Khan-Dam

Ok I understand I finish the tables and I post them here a soon as possible Cheers
  8. Khan-Dam

Hello, I begin to put your tables in SASL form and i have somme question regading your works. the first is when you write by example AFV 1941 DR 52-53 : 01/41 BA-20-tr do you mean from 01 1941 02/41 BT-7r do you mean for the rest of 1941 Year or Just for 02 1941 ? All other questions are...
  9. Khan-Dam

VASL map for CFG Breskins pocket?

Hi, You can try that, all Separate Maps as archive web site and 1 .vasl to load all in one time Resource Access Chers
  10. Khan-Dam

Map VASL Breskins CG 1.1

It's the Gif File from Costal Fortress Web Site Archive converted in dbFile for VASL + a CG Save file for loading all map in one time BreskinsCG.zip : bd files are stored in board directory open BreskinsCG.vsav et Hop Regards from France cheers
  11. Khan-Dam

VASL map for CFG Breskins pocket?

I can take a look to make them running in new version of vasl but I'm not at home for 1 week, I had already made for another map and it's running now Cheers
  12. Khan-Dam

Vic Provost MIA Explained

Send my best wishes to vic and his familly think about you and you near family his the most important in life Cheers
  13. Khan-Dam

Looking for CH Uncommon Valor VASL Map

I test the new zip posted in resource section and the Data file seems correct for numerotation when I try the coordinate information seems ok may-be an issue can occur when you are on the border but it seems a vasl issue i got the same problem with an official map I investigate to transmit at...
  14. Khan-Dam

Looking for CH Uncommon Valor VASL Map

ok apparently you fix your needed happy to ear that Cheers