Khan-Dam's latest activity

• Khan-Dam
    Khan-Dam replied to the thread Dispatch #47 transmitted today!.
    Receive mine this morning Thanks a lot for your work, one more time But like tesgora said : more importantly, IT's you recovering...
  • Khan-Dam
    Take a look at http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/updated-finnish-generation-table.149618/post-1963176 as i say in this...
  • Khan-Dam
    eh hop ! I hope they are not retranscription errors in it I insert the event Table from xenovin at the end of the File to keep...
  • Khan-Dam
    Ok I understand I finish the tables and I post them here a soon as possible Cheers
  • Khan-Dam
    Hello, I begin to put your tables in SASL form and i have somme question regading your works. the first is when you write by example...
  • Khan-Dam
    Hi, You can try that, all Separate Maps as archive web site and 1 .vasl to load all in one time Resource Access Chers
  • Khan-Dam
    Khan-Dam created the resource Map VASL Breskins CG in ASL.
    It's the Gif File from Costal Fortress Web Site Archive converted in dbFile for VASL + a CG Save file for loading all map in one time...
  • Khan-Dam
    I can take a look to make them running in new version of vasl but I'm not at home for 1 week, I had already made for another map and...