Recent content by KG_Werfer

1. KG_Werfer

What's the story...since many of have drifted off?

Few dozen of us still playing CM1 at theblitz site Bill if ur interested. Ladder, or for fun.
  2. KG_Werfer

CMBB PBEM Ladder games

Hmmmmm. Working on getting the nec. number of games in for the CMBB tournament? :cool:
  3. KG_Werfer

Do you "Talk" or not?

Not a big chatter during turns here. If my opponent wishes to chat, then sometimes have a decent one going on over several turns, but other than that, some just don't like to chat, so I usually wait for my opponent to open up a dialogue and go on from there.
  4. KG_Werfer

Gamey Play

Hehehe, I recall while play testing a scenario some time back of yours Kerry having the thought of using the Pioneer platoon that started on the map to destroy one, it's loss looked like it would have harmed the Germans moreso thatn the russians :D Big surprises coming soon eh? Cool!
  5. KG_Werfer

Gamey Play

Sure got a lot of responses with this topic! As far as a "fair" game or not, the Scenario Depot used to have a review section where users that had played a certain battle/operation could write down comments regarding them, along with a rating scale (from 1 worst to 10 best) regarding how each...
  6. KG_Werfer

Gamey Play

A good scenario, or especially so, a good Operation is the way to go. Finding one sometimes can be a pain, there is little more distressing in CM than playing 3 or 4 days of an op, only to find out that it is half baked and was a total waste of time :( Keep me in mind kerry if/when you get...
  7. KG_Werfer

Gamey Play

"Gamey" is to kind of a word for those that use that type of tactic "Cheater" fits that description more closely :mad:
  8. KG_Werfer

Russian or German?

Hehehe, i'll take 1 Soviet 57mm gun vs the Panther (or a Tiger) and a couple of well placed Pak 40's with the Russian T34/85's ;) The weapons in the earlier war years all seem to have checks and balances....... Sure the early war KV1 and KV2's look invincible, and in a 1 on 1 battle they...
  9. KG_Werfer

Cmbb Ladder?

We can play a QB if you like ER Chaser, side doesn't matter something fairly early war sound ok? Operations require thinking no only on the day that is presently being fought, but making continued plans for the length of the operation and sometimes constant changing.
  10. KG_Werfer

Cmbb Ladder?

There should maybe be some kind of award for playing so many games so fast ER Chaser, it is amazing the quick pace that you play and post game! Would like to start up an operation that we chatted about earlier with you if you don't mind, either CMBB or CMAK please now that my number of ladder...
  11. KG_Werfer

No more Avatars?

Am wondering here just how much space a 50 x 50 avatar took up....... Like maybe 1KB of memory for storage? I hate to lose my 501 SS Pzr Abt Avatar, but if 1 kb of storage space is required for each member that comes here regularly.........Then I'll just have to live with it :eek:
  12. KG_Werfer

A problem with the CMBB

Be wary of the nvidia 56.72 drivers, those newest ones slowed down my CM game alot and there was BAD tearing going on. The older 53.03 Drivers restored the game to working properly. Nvidia FX5600 video card here. Just my 2 cents....
  13. KG_Werfer

Russian ATR's

So that's what the AT guns are. Was hoping that they were not those nasty little 57's! KG_Jag and KG_Koz have tought many of us KG'ers that those ATR rifle teams, placed in bunches are deadly to anything light skinned such as 1/2 Tracks, AC's and early war thin skinned tanks. Especially so if...
  14. KG_Werfer

Screenshot II

A little of both. During the game, push the "Print Screen" key on your keyboard, then when your game movie is over, open up MS Paint (or whatever paint program you have) and just paste it there.
  15. KG_Werfer

Good mods

Hi Mephisto, There are tons of mods here: http://www.cmmods.com/ Download as many as you want and get the MCMMM Mod Manager so that you can easily switch from one set of mods to another. The Manager program is fairly simple to use and has A good help document to aid in it's use. Good...