Recent content by KG_RangerBooBoo

1. KG_RangerBooBoo

EA Heldenkaiser (Allies) vs. Telumar (Axis)

Re: Axis Turn 165 / 23rd August 1942 Yes, I check every day to see if you've posted anything new.
  2. KG_RangerBooBoo

EA Heldenkaiser (Allies) vs. Telumar (Axis)

Re: Allied Turn 60 / 18th August 1940 Just took the time to catch up this morning. Nicely done Dierk!
  3. KG_RangerBooBoo

What's Your Desktop Wallpaper?

I use a picture of the Angle at Gettysburg looking out towards where the Confederates came from.
  4. KG_RangerBooBoo

Looking for opponent in Antietam campaign

I just sent him a PM yesterday but haven't heard back yet.
  5. KG_RangerBooBoo

Gettysburg Campaign II - 1

Since the Union minor victory in our last game resulted in a campaign draw we've elected to start a new campaign with the starting point of June 15th, Crisis in the Valley (historical). I was presented with two options, staying on the Rappahannock and ignoring the the Rebels in the Valley or...
  6. KG_RangerBooBoo

Gettysburg Campaign I

After a work caused delay my Confederate opponent has offered me a minor victory which I accepted. This resulted in a draw for the campaign! However we have decided to start anew with a later starting point. Look for the new thread!
  7. KG_RangerBooBoo

Fulda '85 - The Battle at Fulda

Nice AAR, love the visuals. Be looking forward to future installments.
  8. KG_RangerBooBoo

Gettysburg Campaign I

As requested, here is the jump map upon completion of turn 47 (out of 216).
  9. KG_RangerBooBoo

Gettysburg Campaign I

I'll try to remember to do so.
  10. KG_RangerBooBoo

Gettysburg Campaign I

Well dusk has fallen over the battlefield so not near as much action. I did manage to spring a little trap at Fauquier White Sulphur Springs as he sent his cavalry over the ford to go for my seemingly uncovered guns. Only they weren't so uncovered as the screen shot will show.
  11. KG_RangerBooBoo

Gettysburg Campaign I

Well turn 44 has come and gone. The Rebels are putting minor pressure on the northernmost portion of my line but it is steadily increasing. 2nd Corps is deploying and will be moving in to assume part of the line to allow 1st Corps to consolidate and shore things up. I'm paying the price for...
  12. KG_RangerBooBoo

Looking for my 1st game

Here's the set I generally use.
  13. KG_RangerBooBoo

Gettysburg Campaign I

Just completed the Union turn 40 and I feel the momentum that I gained from my cavalry foray slipping away as the Confederate infantry keep arriving and putting pressure on my northern lines. An unforseen consequence of my cavalry forays was that it drew Confederate infantry south and I all of...
  14. KG_RangerBooBoo

Gettysburg Campaign I

Glad you like it. Always nice to get some encouragement. Hope it proves useful in some way, especially as I've taken a different tack then I usually do.
  15. KG_RangerBooBoo

Gettysburg Campaign I

Well the Rebels are putting pressure on my Union forces all over the map. My excursion across the river is ending badly as Rebel infantry has arrived and is steadily pushing me backwards. Had one regiment rout behind enemy lines and they will end up in Andersonville. Meanwhile I'm skedaddling...