Recent content by KevinG

1. K

Hi John - I'd be interested. I played a lot a few years back but not so much recently - I want...

Hi John - I'd be interested. I played a lot a few years back but not so much recently - I want to keep a game going so i dont lose touch. email me at gravey101@juno.com as i dont check here much these days. i have that In the rubble pack, but dont recall if i have played the one you mentioned...
  2. K

Looking for PBEM opponant

I'm a reasonably experienced player but haven't played a lot the past couple of years. Would like to play some of the more recent offerings from SP/MMP including the Korean war once it's ready for vasl. I can do logfiles most days.
  3. K

I don't like cricket...

Re: Ahhh... Bliss! heading back to blighty on the 12th for a couple of weeks so i get to see most of the 3rd and all of the 4th tests. Havent mentioned this to the wife of course...
  4. K

The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Get your butt down to the Big City and we'll have golf and ASL a-plenty. You're on your own for the fishing tho
  5. K

World Cup 2010 : who's gonna win the thing ??

It's been a long time since I stopped feeling bitter about the Hand of God... I think Maradona's description of it as such was so comical that i had to forgive him, at least eventually. I said in a previous post that Argentina will never win it with Maradona in charge, but I was very wrong...
  6. K

yeh the Italian Arsenal :-)
  7. K

he should have picked more players from Inter! They won just about everything didnt they ?
  8. K

especially bearing in mind that the French were knocked out early... BTW, to what do we owe this (welcome) re-appearance ?
  9. K

I believe England will beat the Germans too. There's no fun in thinking otherwise. If they dont, life goes on - it's just a game. Come on England! > NEVER !!! Was talking about the Slovenia game. It will of course be a much more cagey affair against the Germans and any win will do.
  10. K

It is. I would much rather England went out tomorrow giving it a bit of a go and not spending the whole game playing as if they were driving with the cops in their rear-view mirror. I am obviously incredibly biased, but i do think we have some more to see from the England team.
  11. K

World Cup 2010.....USA v England....

We still believe...
  12. K

At least there is no Tommy Smyth this time round. The only noise worse than a vuvuzela... I'm starting to find Harkes somewhat annoying (obviously this is US based ESPN) but he's not in the same league as the leprachaun.
  13. K

I dont think I have seen a single free kick not get blasted over the bar! Crosses have been sailing high and long, and shots from outside the box too. Something's not right. Still, if England win it all will be forgiven :-)
  14. K

Argentina wont win - Maradona is mad and the team will implode as soon as something goes wrong - put a decent manager in charge and they would be top tier. Germans look real good. Brazil and Spain are the obvious choices.
  15. K

I think some of us who have watched Rio struggle all season will suspect his loss will have little impact. King is a perfectly adequate replacement, if not upgrade. Rio's not the player he was 4 years ago... I think the USA has every chance of getting a result. It's the first game of the...