Recent content by kevin.kenneally

1. kevin.kenneally

Croix de Guerre Counters

If you listen very carefully, those American/British counters can be heard singing "Le Marsaille"...
  2. kevin.kenneally

Update on Pierce Mason

He should check to see if he was exposed to the fire fighting foam while he was in the Navy.
  3. kevin.kenneally

List of defunct ASL scenario creators

Only ones to develop a "Zombie Pack"....
  4. kevin.kenneally

Black Friday avoidance project.

Looks good Fort, but Olli would need a tractor trailer rig for his travel kit....
  5. kevin.kenneally

Unbelievable price

All, A ToT#3 German Rare Vehicles is available for on $750 on E(vil)bay: ADVANCED SQUAD LEADER ASL Time on Target 3: German Rare Vehicles RARE UNPUNCHED! | eBay
  6. kevin.kenneally

cow counters?

You VEGAN you....
  7. kevin.kenneally

Dispatches from the Bunker #56 was just transmitted

Excellent issue of the DftB. The KW article is very good. I was happy to help with the KW team (Ken Katz Cpt) and had good discussions about the Search Lights that were mounted on AFVs. After being on vehicles with SLs in the 1970s and watching many night tank gunnery shoots, I believe they got...
  8. kevin.kenneally

ASL SK EP#1 Historical Vehicle and Ordnance Notes

Hello, While reading the small booklet that came in the EP#1 for ASLSK, I noticed a new way to spell a country's name. In several locations, "Hungry" is the word I am guessing should be "Hungary". Unless this is a new "woke" way to spell the country name. Would the past tense be "Hungrian"...
  9. kevin.kenneally

Counter updates>

Thanks Hutch.
  10. kevin.kenneally

Counter updates>

All, When BVv3 was published back in 2008-2010, I noticed that the JagPzVI had a small white dot for the turret armor factor. Has this ever been corrected with the last BVv3 print?
  11. kevin.kenneally

Where has Von Marwitz vanished to?

I thought it may have been "The Wolfe"....
  12. kevin.kenneally

Operations Magazine #48 (Winter 2005)

Hutch, Thanks for the hint. I was able to get the Aps Mag #48 & #49. The two articles of the Fire In The Sky are what I was looking for. I should have got them at the WO 2006 when I attended. But I was on a limited budget. Thanks again. Kevin
  13. kevin.kenneally

Operations Magazine #48 (Winter 2005)

All, I am looking for a copy of the old Operations Magazine #48 (Winter 2005). There is an article inside this magazine I am interested in obtaining: Fire In the Sky Historical Notes Part I. If anyone knows of where I can obtain this magazine, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
  14. kevin.kenneally

Attempting to Identify Counter

I actually heard the name "BoB" floated around,, before he was named "Bill"... But then again, weren't there women counters in another LFT product he could have chased?
  15. kevin.kenneally

Upgrading

I have been purchasing from this Ebay seller for about 8 years. He does buy the modules and then sells the parts out. That is how I have gotten many copies of maps and counter sheets.