Recent content by Kevin Kenneally

1. Kevin Kenneally

For King & Country reprint

Alright everybody. This module does need some help making the number 550. So far, 474 have been accounted for (86.18%) to that magic 550 number. Please coerce your family into getting you this gift for your birthday, Christmas, or any thing else. You could negotiate with them "quid pro quo"...
  2. Kevin Kenneally

What's Cooking at LCP?

George, Please let us know when these will be available. I have to begin "budgeting" for ASL items now. Also supporting three G-kids in their sports teams....
  3. Kevin Kenneally

ASL Scenario Archive is down

Hell, Just blame me. The site hasn't worked well since my return to here....
  4. Kevin Kenneally

Dispatches #48 Update & Labor Day Sale

Vic & Olli, Thanks for the assist. My memory is not as good as it once was.
  5. Kevin Kenneally

Dispatches #48 Update & Labor Day Sale

Vic, How can we tell when our subscription has an ending date?
  6. Kevin Kenneally

Race for the Meuse

Just ordered my copy.
  7. Kevin Kenneally

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Had a "nightmare" about a "large container" of clipped counters....
  8. Kevin Kenneally

Yanks - OOP at MMP website

Not by much... This was in stock longer than the PTO item "Rising Sun".
  9. Kevin Kenneally

Kohima

Hex S11
  10. Kevin Kenneally

Monte Altuzzo

He's been let out of "ASL Jail" on good behavior.
  11. Kevin Kenneally

CH Annual No 4 - A Overview Analysis

Maureen has always been helpful to me. I like the write up that rob did on this CH Annual 4 magazine. Really enjoy the AFVs for both sides.
  12. Kevin Kenneally

What was your very first computer wargame you ever played???

My first computer game was "Tanks" for the Atari console game system. My daughter always kicked my butt (she was six years old then). My first real computer game was on an Apple IIe 128k with 80 column extended memory card; the game was AH's Dreadnought. Awesome game that kept me entertained...
  13. Kevin Kenneally

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Spraying Fire is NA.
  14. Kevin Kenneally

Race for the Meuse

George, Please take your time (using reverse strategy here) and published this later than sooner.. My wallet and charge card are in the queue to send funds to you. Also, the counters look amazing.
  15. Kevin Kenneally

Onslaught to Orsha

Is there an estimated Pre-order price? Also, my OTOv1 pages all look like the ink cartridges were dying... I like the professionally done later BFP items and will wait to order mine when the pre-order page opens up. Just love the BFP aircraft counters...