Recent content by Kevin Kenneally

1. Kevin Kenneally

The ASL either/or....

OST Front ROCKS....... Only "Girlie Man" plays PTO..... The Russians fight the Japanese in Nohoman part of the world is a battle of "two hordes".
  2. Kevin Kenneally

Manila questions

If you need more Japanese or USMC counters, they are available on counter sheets from MMP by a reputable seller. Begin getting them extra PTO counters now....
  3. Kevin Kenneally

here's yer crap, you ungrateful scum! new scenarios worth every penny!

REALLY? You expect us to "ACCEPT" these crayon drawings as scenarios... These products need to be hung in an art-gallery in the East Village, NY City.... REALLY!
  4. Kevin Kenneally

Estimated Release Date for the reprints of SK2 & SK3?

Any idea if/when these two will be available?
  5. Kevin Kenneally

ASLSK2/3 or just go full ASL?

ASL OoBs for DYOs would need MORE counters. The Red Factories CGs just might not have enough counters available in the counter mix for a CG.
  6. Kevin Kenneally

ASLSK2/3 or just go full ASL?

Start with the SK series... Let the counters inspire you to continue to get all of the SK stuff. Then when the addiction gets stronger and you wish to be an ASL Real Estate Magnet, then go full ASL. Always buy the core modules when available (in multiple quantities) and get the HASLs from the...
  7. Kevin Kenneally

So... about the spam

H8Ter.....
  8. Kevin Kenneally

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

FTC 11. Awesome product.
  9. Kevin Kenneally

Thank you for the MANY T34s

I wish to publicly thank the AF folks for creating the "Hordes" of T34s that are needed for the Prokhorovka HASL. I will now be saving my pennies to purchase a 2nd copy for my Grandson.
  10. Kevin Kenneally

Biazza Ridge Chapter N info

All, Please see the attached pdf for the Biazza Ridge Chapter N info
  11. Kevin Kenneally

Brevity Assault Questions

I will be working on a Chapter N type page for the counters that I have received with this module. I will e posting it here when I get through.
  12. Kevin Kenneally

Parts being offered soon?

No WAGs allowed.... Count the counters you lazy.......
  13. Kevin Kenneally

FTC12 - when is this coming out?

Finally, scenarios with "Hoplites"?
  14. Kevin Kenneally

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Four copies of Yanks II has arrived. I am finally getting enough US vehicles together for my grandson.
  15. Kevin Kenneally

Prokhorovka! Q&A

These definitely are NOT in front of a Liquor Store.... Or they would be bent at least 45 degrees (or more) towards the building