Kevin Kenneally
Last Activity:
Jan 18, 2018 at 12:26 AM
Middle-aged teacher of BCS3

Share This Page

Kevin Kenneally

Hoarding ASL items......., from Central Texas USA.

Kevin Kenneally was last seen:
Jan 18, 2018 at 12:26 AM
    1. Psycho
      Psycho
      I got your "package" today! I was surprised at how much stuff was in it! :devious:

Thanks I didn't have a few of the scenarios.
    2. Honza
      Honza
      Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the message and the email. It is all much appreciated. You are a great bloke! lol.

Cheers,

Jan.
    3. sarfs
      sarfs
      My doctor told me I had a choice; stop smoking or stop breathing. I chose the former.
    4. sarfs
      sarfs
      It been years since I smoked cigarettes. Even then I never munched a butt.
    5. olli
      olli
      Hi Kevin, hope that things go ok for the two of you, as for the Pack I already have the real thing , am looking for a copy with counters to give to one of my friends as a xmas present! What I am really looking for , for myself is a copy of MM11 The Texel pack, due mailny to the fact that I work and live three weeks of the month just over from the Island in holland!
      take care
      Olli
    6. olli
      olli
      kevin let me know about your rare german Vehicles pack when you have a chance hope all goes well today dfor the two of you!
    7. Hutch
      Hutch
      Yes, proofed them awhile back.
    8. Herman Hum
      Herman Hum
      Always happy to recognize someone who knows that this is just a silly forum and not real life. :)
    9. SkaterMcgee
      SkaterMcgee
      Random but... Twenty six years of service?
    10. Fred Ingram
      Fred Ingram
      Let me know your e-mail address - I have a file with the counter information for you
    11. shirlfactor
      shirlfactor
      thanks for the visitor post, things are great I've been in remission for 2.5 years so everything is going well.
    12. Manilianus
      Manilianus
      Thank you, Kevin. Things are going better now, after a week. Good that our governement - at least what has been left of him - reacted very quickly to this tragedy and it's outcome.
    13. SamB
      SamB
      5,000 POSTS? I got 5k?

wow... who'd thunk it.

You know, your photo looks remarkably like your avatar.
    14. larth
      larth
      Hope you had a good xmas and all the best for the next year!
    15. SamB
      SamB
      Merry Christmas.... May the new year bring everything you deserve. :)
    16. kdalton
      kdalton
      Back at ya, man!
    17. prymus
      prymus
      Kevin, thanks much, appreciate the info. As for the boards I already have them. Got them from Scott at the Gamers Armory.If you have not tried them you should. Lots of great stuuf, VERY reasonably priced, and OUTSTANDING service. Thanks again, take care and God bless, Bill.
    18. Psycho
      Psycho
      Yes, I had all of the OAF issues except Playtester's Journal #6 which wasn't available when I bought in and Special Editions #1-4 because did not need (reprints) or weren't available.
    19. Michael Dorosh
    20. Barryrk
      Barryrk
      Be a Happy Grandpa
  • About

Middle-aged teacher of BCS3
    United States
    Retired US Army Cavalry trooper with 26 years of service. I now instruct US Army Logistics folks about a computer program that helps them do their jobs more efficiently.

SL/ASL ONLY

Signature

"ENVY AND JEALOUSY ARE A UNCURABLE DISEASE THE HATERS ARE GONNA HATE AND I UNDERSTAND IT AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO KEEP THEM IN THAT POSITION!" Robert Kraft