Recent content by kertser

1. K

What historical battle would you like to see?

In this specific night battle (between 6th and 7th of October) all the IDF artillery was mostly supporting the forces at the center of the fronline. (Hushniya, Katzabiya, Nafach) The IDF artillery has lost 2 of it's 4 batteries during the day time of 6th of October. In the following night, 2...
  2. K

What historical battle would you like to see?

This is a great idea indeed... If you're interested I can try to provide any hystorical information on this battle.
  3. K

"Summer War" Large scale scenario

Actually I have allready coded the terrain and move costs. I haven't seen this specific area, but I have seen a very similar part of defense structure, and I know very well how should it look like. This area is very flat, except for the western heights, escarps and "defense hills" (part of the...
  4. K

Yes, here is a map+overlay picture (Blue player). Just for an example. Map+Overlay I don't know why is it impossible to download the whole package. The file mentioned above, is hosted on a free file hosting - you have to click on it and download the file, whenever it is prompted..
  5. K

Since I'm new to the scenario building procedures in TacOps, I will be happy to hear some advices/Tips from experienced players. I'm trying to build a large scale scenario (very specific) based on the idea I've been spoken before - "Break through enemy lines". I have built a map and a couple...