Recent content by KenH

1. KenH

AFV/Vehicle Info Cards

All, I haven't had as much time lately to finish the Russian cards, due to real life, but am working on it again finally. See the card below for the latest rendition. I took the suggestions in mind and did my best to correct. JR - Note that I still have the range 0, 1, and 2 columns that...
  2. KenH

AFV/Vehicle Info Cards

Elfago, I am confused as to where you are seeing the card on the Puma? I haven’t yet created any German cards. Have done only the Russian vehicles. (Update very soon, btw) Are you referring to the cards at aslcards.com? If so, those are not my cards. I was only using that site as an example...
  3. KenH

AFV/Vehicle Info Cards

JR, While I have your attention... As you may have noticed, though I am an advanced Excel user (and love to build these types of workbooks!), I am still much of a beginner at ASL. As such, another thing that you can help me with is explaining the following: I reviewed the AFV card template...
  4. KenH

AFV/Vehicle Info Cards

Good idea, JRV. Will do.
  5. KenH

AFV/Vehicle Info Cards

Thanks for the positive feedback. However, I don't believe the rear AF is 1 less than as shown. If you are referring to Case A (C7.21), any hit on a rear armor facing has the TK# increased by one. But the armor rating of the target remains unchanged and equal to what is shown on the counter...
  6. KenH

AFV/Vehicle Info Cards - An example of one of the Russian AFV cards; Error Check? Feedback?

See below for the card on the T-70. 1. Any errors so far? (I don't yet have the formula in place to calculate "HE Equiv". The CH calc us there (2x), but depends on the first cell ("HE Equiv") to be done, which it isn't. Hence, the error. Ignore it for now. 2. Note that I am still...
  7. KenH

AFV/Vehicle Info Cards

KenH updated AFV/Vehicle Info Cards with a new update entry: An example of one of the Russian AFV cards; Error Check? Feedback? Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. KenH

AFV/Vehicle Info Cards - Russian AFVs nearly finished

Looks like there may not be much interest in this endeavor. Thanks, HK, for the like! I have, however, nearly finished the Russian AFVs. In total, there are 55 vehicle cards. Though printing them on cards is best, another route that might be useful is to have the Excel sheet have (maybe) 5...
  9. KenH

AFV/Vehicle Info Cards

KenH updated AFV/Vehicle Info Cards with a new update entry: Russian AFVs nearly finished Read the rest of this update entry...
  10. KenH

AP/HE Equivalency?

Thanks. I read up on the 37L ATG Pak 35/36. Note B of Chapter H describes what you wrote above. Very cool pic, btw. Regarding ATT vs. Area Fire (concealed), I don't know what I meant. This is confusing stuff. I wish that I could find a flow chart that shows what types of ammo can be used...
  11. KenH

AP/HE Equivalency?

I have a few questions on the topic of AP/HE Equivalency (C8.31). See the relevant text below: Let's start with AP. 1. I believe that this option exists for when a gun only has AP (no HE) and the target is Infantry hiding behind a wall or in a bld/rubble/pillbox? Is there any other time...
  12. KenH

AAMG as MA vs. Vehicles?

I am! Wow, did I stir up a juicy topic. I guess that I am pleased that I asked a good question - not something too newbie-ish. Though the entire thread was enlightening, Paul's post directly above really summed it up nicely for me. Admittedly, I have read it several times and need to do so...
  13. KenH

AAMG as MA vs. Vehicles?

You all are awesome. Thank you for your responses. So, when rolling MA MG vs. unarmored vehicles, one must roll IFT using the FP, not barrel diameter (e.g. 12.7mm) - which would always use the 1 column. By using the 16 FP on the case of the GAZ-4M-AA, the TK# listed on the * row gets much...
  14. KenH

AAMG as MA vs. Vehicles?

Thanks for the quick responses. But, I have more questions that I cannot figure out regarding this particular unit (GAS-4M-AA): Ok, so the target is an AFV. Basic TH#10 at range 3-6. 1. If hit, Basic TK#4 +1 (Range) = 5. However, I noticed that there is a mention of "Unarmored Target"...
  15. KenH

AAMG as MA vs. Vehicles?

Thank you!